on 28 January 2015
There appears to be some confusion over the sizing of these belts. Dont go by your trouser sizing - I'm a 32" waist for trousers and ordered a medium. I could just do it up on the last hole, so i returned it and got a 6" belt in large size back (thanks for that RDX). So dont rely on your trouser/underwear waist size but measure yourself around your belly button (that's the centre of the belt roughly) and use that size to order your belt. The large I got does up to the middle hole so I can slim down or put weight on with no problems. Hope this helps. Great product for the price too.
on 17 October 2013
I ( Richard not Lynne!) am a '36/38" waist' - didn't consider myself obese (but maybe I am) and as a result ordered the medium instead of the large. Big mistake (no pun) - squeezed into medium on the first holes but it was uncomfortable. So am sending back and asking for a large. Even though medium very tight it did indeed support my back big time but also allowed my belly to bulge over above - not a pretty sight!
on 10 July 2012
This belt turned up on time. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it works well. My only problem is that i'm already on the smallest notch, this was my fault but as i'm a 32 inch waist i'm surprised by how much the belt could tighten my waist. this is not a bad reflection on the belt but something to think about when choosing your size. you'll be smaller than you think.
on 23 October 2013
fast delivery and good quality belt. it helps my husband's weight lifting. he used for a while, still looks like new.
on 21 January 2016
This belt is absolutely amazing!! I've never used a lifting belt before but bought one because I injured my lower back from squatting. Bearing in mind this was on the return from a 2 month lay off from another injury I was able to lift the weights with ease! My second session (last night I smashed loads more weight and only 10kg off what I was squatting 3 months ago! I'm pretty sure I'll be able to match that and add more weight in my next session! Can't weight!

The belt takes all stress away from your back allbeit sacrificing any core strength but you look like a beast when your squatting 2 x your bodyweight in the gym with ease!

The thing about sizes is what do people class as their waist. Most guys would measure where they where their jeans which is where their hips are...this doesn't mean anything if you have a bit of a gut hanging over it. I'm 34" waist in jeans but I'd be less where I where the belt which is around the stomach/belly button area. So I have a Large and am on the middle notch when I have the belt at its tightest. If you have a bit of a gut then maybe go extra large..if you're slimmer then Large will suffice 34" hips.
on 17 April 2016
For anyone wondering, I'm a size 32" waist and I'm about 3 sets of holes in from the end of the belt.

The 2 straps which the end of the belt push under when it's fitted around my waist only just hold the end of the belt against my body Therefore it makes me feel like the belt is a tad bit small but I can tell you that it isn't.

The belt does its job. If what I explained would bother you in anyway then I'd 100% recommend going with a large belt if you're anything bigger than a size 32" waist.

Happy lifting!
on 28 June 2015
First of all,I had a quick and very friendly response and service from seller, regarding questions or product changes. Definitely one of the best I've experienced so far. Regarding the product, it is a great belt and compared to others I have tried, definitely one of my top choices. I am using it a lot and it seems that it's of great quality... and especially considering its low price. Overall....recommended of course (although I have to say I am not a pro weightlifter and not an expert in any way in the field).
on 10 April 2014
Great sturdy belt with a nice gold text design. The belt has many hole sizes (if that's what they're called) and is very comfortable, providing plenty of back stability and the thin cushioning on the back stops it from digging into your back and just comfortably sit there. Whilst protecting your back you aren't stiffened by it, I can still bend my back a little either way which is great because of the smaller 4" size. I've used the product for nearly 6 months now and it hasn't worn out or lost effectiveness.
on 12 March 2014
Works well, appears hardwearing, looks cool. Some wear on the buckle where I put it.
28" waist, fits me excellently. Not competition legal (for powerlifting, legal for weightlifting as far as I know). I'm a weightlifter and allows me to squat to full depth and works excellently for cleans, feel incredibly solid. Would recommend for anyone lifting near maximal weights and in a sport where how much you lift really matters, but aim to minimise use to only when necessary.
on 24 September 2012
Good support, comfortable. Only thing to watch out for is the size, I went for large and I'm using the first holes on the strap and I've got a decent beer belly/waist going on, I'd recommend a medium/small unless you are obese.