4.0 out of 5 stars good belt
Published on 10 July 2012 by B. A. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be cheap and buy something more expensive
If your looking for a belt to help you lift heavy, this isn't for you. Go for a more expensive one
Published 1 month ago by Simon Galliers

4.0 out of 5 stars good belt, 10 July 2012
B. A. Jones - See all my reviews
This belt turned up on time. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it works well. My only problem is that i'm already on the smallest notch, this was my fault but as i'm a 32 inch waist i'm surprised by how much the belt could tighten my waist. this is not a bad reflection on the belt but something to think about when choosing your size. you'll be smaller than you think.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Belt - Pay attention to sizing though., 8 April 2013
This review is from: Authentic RDX Leather Weight Lifting 4" Belt Back Support Strap Gym Power Training Fitness, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge (Misc.)
Belt feels good quality and is comfortable. Has a slight padding cusion on the inside back of the belt as well. Everything you'd expect from a belt of this type. No issues other than drawing attention tio the sizing. The size is definatley worth pointing out , I am 34 inch waist and the medium suits me perfectly.using the third set of notches from the top, so I have plenty of room left (several notches)for any weight loss. This is worth noting as until i had read a previous review of the size issue then I would have gotten the Large size, which by the sounds of it would have perhaps been big to use after any future weight loss. All the same, really good belt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 22 Aug 2012
I have been using this belt for several months now on my heavy squat and deadlifts. It a quality belt for the money. The support it gives is comfortable and allows a good range of moment also.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 23 Oct 2013
fast delivery and good quality belt. it helps my husband's weight lifting. he used for a while, still looks like new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size advice reviews..... should have ignored....!, 17 Oct 2013
I ( Richard not Lynne!) am a '36/38" waist' - didn't consider myself obese (but maybe I am) and as a result ordered the medium instead of the large. Big mistake (no pun) - squeezed into medium on the first holes but it was uncomfortable. So am sending back and asking for a large. Even though medium very tight it did indeed support my back big time but also allowed my belly to bulge over above - not a pretty sight!

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 11 Jun 2012
i`ve had quite a few training belts over the past few years but this is the most comfortable one so far.great quality material not at all restricting or clumsy like previous ones ive bought 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty decent, 24 Sep 2012
Lewis (United Kingdom, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Good support, comfortable. Only thing to watch out for is the size, I went for large and I'm using the first holes on the strap and I've got a decent beer belly/waist going on, I'd recommend a medium/small unless you are obese.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for deadlifts/ powerlifts, 10 July 2014
Good stitching, comfortable fit. Strong and durable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic belt!, 6 July 2014
Great belt with lots of padding around the back which makes it comfortable to use. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to lift heavier as it gives real support!

5.0 out of 5 stars good belt, 29 Jun 2014
Nice quality belt well made that does what it says on the tin cant say much more than that ok