4.0 out of 5 stars Well packed
Well packed, arrived on time, they look good, I mainly use them to put on my muesli , and I couldn't get any Brazil nuts at my local supermarkets. Think the price is a bit cheaper to.
Published 13 months ago by Juno Nth. Wales

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
a good wholesome feed
Published 4 months ago by MR DT WHITEHEAD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Well packed, 21 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as they get!, 28 Nov 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
For flavour I don't think that nuts still in their shells can be beaten but like many people I compromise for convenience and often buy them pre-shelled. I've bought small bags of various types of nuts in the past and from various sources. Health shops, supermarkets, etc, but I've never had better quality nuts than these. I only eat a few each day, maybe half a dozen which they tell me helps to keep the doctor away and as I live alone, a 1kg bag will last for ages. This is the first time I've used this seller and in fact the first time I've ever bought such a big bag of nuts I did wonder whether they would start to deteriorate before I'd finished them but not at all. I'm over half way through my purchase and the nuts are still crunchy and full of flavour. I highly recommend the nuts from this seller on both price and quality and certainly think it's the way for anyone having a family get together at Christmas to purchase their nuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, 9 Jun 2014
H. Limbu (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
The nuts come neatly packaged. I love having some early in the morning with coffee. Definitely recommend to others and will be ordering another pack as soon as I am out of my first pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Very tasty, rich in Selenium, healthy and enjoyable., 21 Aug 2014
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Love these! I get them in a large 1Kg pack which lasts a long time. I buy them and me and hubby eat 3 each a day for the high Selenium content - a remarkable trace element that is essential to good health and disease prevention. NO better way to get it naturally than 3 of these a day.

Very tasty, enjoyable to eat and good value as buying in bulk. Much cheaper than buying on the high street in smaller quantities.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant stop eating them really good comes in a big bag so plenty to go, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
cant stop eating them really good comes in a big bag so plenty to go around

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Gorgeous Brazil nuts. Have so far used in cookies (see www.feastingisfun.com for double chocolate Brazil nut cookies) and our christmas cake. Super quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Oct 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Good quality produce however, I will be buying in future from one of the cheaper supermarkets as 1kg is £4 cheaper and is as good quality. Sorry !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Great Taste, 5 Nov 2014
Mr. D. J. Wills (Helensburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Great price. Fresh taste with crunchy texture. Extremely quick delivery. I eat Brazils every day and these are the best I have had!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy snack, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Full nuts no pieces. Very good quality. My wife and I love them. Great for a snack and healthier then most things we all snack on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Brazil Nuts Going, 6 Nov 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Lovely Crunchy fresh Brazils nuts with wonderful flavour. It is great to hear that click as you bit into them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Brazil Nuts Whole 1 Kg by Buy Whole Foods Online Ltd.