5.0 out of 5 stars Quick dispatch, great product.
It arrived quite quickly. It's a bit hard to write about a bag of almonds. It's delicious and almondy. :D
Published on 7 Feb. 2013 by Djadko Shtota

1.0 out of 5 stars Taste rancid if you are making almond milk
They tasted a bit rancid, especially if you are going to do almond milk. They are not fresh harvest.
Published 5 months ago by tolsta marvin

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick dispatch, great product., 7 Feb. 2013
Djadko Shtota (Halwell, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Rich Source Of Vitamins, 19 Jan. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Almonds were first found in the Mediterranean area and then transplanted to California. I have been eating almonds almost daily for several years.

"The almond is a nutritionally dense food and is a rich source of vitamin E. They are also rich in dietary fiber, B vitamins, essential minerals such as magnesium, copper, manganese, calcium, and potassium as well as monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats. Potential health benefits, which have not been scientifically validated, include improved complexion and possibly a lower risk of cancer. A preliminary trial showed that using them in the daily diet might lower several factors associated with heart disease, including cholesterol and blood lipids." Wikipedia

This almond is natural, nutritional, and considered to be the finest tasting, most expensive variety of almond grown in California. It’s light color, smooth skin and flavor delivers a snack with zero trans fat and zero cholesterol. A one ounce single serving makes the ideal daily snack portion! These almonds had the best overall rating for any almond. Taste wise it is the best. Use 1-ounce bags are perfect for a daily snack. This is one of the best buys I have found. I take several packs out a day, and have the almonds for snacks. I keep a pack or two in my bag, and I always take them on vacation. One of the best buys from Amazon.

Recommended. prisrob 01-19-14

4.0 out of 5 stars Try them, there good., 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
They are very good, I do enjoy having a munch on these, they taste really good. Will buy these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Taste rancid if you are making almond milk, 3 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant almonds at a good price, 1 May 2013
Ms. Laraine Ward (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Fast post and easy transaction. I use these for making my breakfast milk and my smoothies every morning which I drink throughout the day...I only buy raw whole almonds as I want all the goodness from the nut…. these are as good as any I've had but at a slightly better price and fast delivery. I've no hesitation in purchasing these on a regular basis from Whole Foods Online Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dusty nuts!, 15 May 2015
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
The first bag of almonds I ordered never arrived, despite the delivery info saying it had been handed to me, however when I complained they were replaced no problem, and I was pleased with the quality so ordered more. My second bag however came in slightly different packaging to the picture shown here. Sadly the nuts are very dirty, they seem to have a dark gray dust all over them that needs washing off, which isn't ideal if you want a quick snack on the go and don't want to have to dry a load of nuts before you go out. I'm constantly telling myself that the chunks missing from the majority of the nuts are not little teeth sized holes either...! I'm still eating them however, and they taste okay, but I don't think I'll be ordering anymore sadly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Get through this pack in a month. Best to activate (soak) overnight in cold water before eating as easier on digestion. I make our own almond milk, add to smoothies, flap jacks, protein balls......

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Fresh, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
Great product! Love almonds! These are very fresh and delicious! I use these to make homemade almond milk! Highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not crunchy and not great, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
The almonds are not crunchy and might have got damp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious., 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg (Grocery)
These almonds are absolutely delicious. The only draw-back is that they may leave you finding other almonds lacking in flavour and substance, but that shouldn't reflect badly on these! Good buy.

Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Almonds Whole 1 Kg by Buy Whole Foods Online Ltd.