Published 6 months ago by Akshay Khurana

1.0 out of 5 stars The company can not provide proof that the nuts are organic
Published 23 months ago by sukhraj bains

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The company can not provide proof that the nuts are organic, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
I asked for evidence that the nuts were organic instead of a polite response I got a rude e-mail telling me that I am only an individual and so they would not supply me any evidence, they said that if I were a wholesaler then they would consider my request. I found them to be rude and unable to provide any help to their customers. They have no idea how to keep a customer and are only interested in making money. I have no idea if the nuts are actually organic or not because they refuse to provide any evidence of the source of their products. They buy there products in bulk and repack them with there own label. As they can't provide evidence of whether or not they are organic I would recommend that you buy your organic products from another company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Review for Whole Foods Organic Almonds, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
They are terrible. Stale. They taste like they are out of date. I hope it's not the case but that's how they taste......they are not very firm and taste out of date. I am very disappointed. Don't buy them. Really not happy at all. I bought them because they were organic. Not good at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some almonds had an alcoholic taste, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
I've been buying organic almonds for a few months now, both to eat raw and to make almond milk from. I got tired of making the trip to my closest organic shop to purchase so I decided to order online and these seemed like the best value. Most of these almonds were perfectly normal but one or two strangely tasted like alcohol... I have no idea why or how this happened but it did make me question the purity of the product. I probably won't purchase these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is really bad! They have sent me the worse almonds ever, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
This is really bad! They have sent me the worse almonds ever! They smell of mold and they taste rancid! Please be aware! Don't waste your money!

Whole food organic, I would like my money back! Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Short expiry date without noice, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
I recieved the item with a very short expiry date without notice. I can only enjoy them even after they are expired.

5.0 out of 5 stars the non-organic one looks much bigger - like a bodybuilder on steroids, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
I have been eating non-organic and organic almonds for 10 years. In my opinion the almonds are 100% organic. How can I tell ? I leave my almonds to soak overnight in boiling water and eat them in the morning by peeling off the skin - Ayurveda style. First if you compare a non-organic almond to a organic one, the non-organic one looks much bigger - like a bodybuilder on steroids. Second when I peel off the skin off the overnight soaked almond - the skin form an organic one slides easily off. The non-organic one does not - is really hard work as it comes off bit by bit. With these almonds the skins slides off easily. Well done Whole Foods :)

1.0 out of 5 stars This brand is really bad quality, we bought two kilos from their web ..., 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
This brand is really bad quality, we bought two kilos from their web site and I suspect they were off long before they sell them. I can't trust they are even organic, also they seem to be bitten by mice's.... Horrible. I haven't complaint but reading previous reviews I already know the answer. So just leave this comment to warn people not to buy from them Almonds.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oddly dusty, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
These almonds have a strange dusty quality which makes them rather unpleasant to eat raw. They're not too bad when toasted or quickly blanched and skinned. I've never come across this before when buying almonds, though, so I won't be buying them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nuts, 29 Oct. 2014
Mr. P. C. Langham "Phil Langham" (Immingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
I appreciate that they were relatively low cost and they were probably old stock but I was glad they were for the squirrels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
PhysalisFranchetti (Anglesey, North Wales, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg (Grocery)
Lovely organic almonds - they really added an extra special bite and taste to my Stollen this Christmas <3<3<3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg
Buy Whole Foods Organic Almonds 1 Kg by Buy Whole Foods Online Online Ltd.