5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!
Usual high standard from a winning team allowing us a glimpse into the background of a 'torture' of pyscho killers.
Published 6 months ago by colin beale

1.0 out of 5 stars A total Waste Of Money
Published on 7 Nov 2011 by Janet34Clark

1.0 out of 5 stars A total Waste Of Money, 7 Nov 2011
Janet34Clark (Nuneaton, Warks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BIRDS OF PREY - A Psycho Thriller (Kindle Edition)
This book is a total rip-off it's just a rehash of what's in Killers Uncut and other books, just printed in a different order. I skimmed though the whole book trying to find anything that I hadn't already read, I failed there nothing in this one that hasn't already been in there previous books. If they can rip-off paying customers like this they should be ashamed of themselves. (And Killers Uncut had a good percentage of of re-writing from the authors previous books) This is really a new way of coning readers, Unfortunately I bought server books at the same time I won't be buying anymore that are written by more than one author.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written but not for me., 1 May 2013
This review is from: BIRDS OF PREY - A Psycho Thriller (Kindle Edition)
I can't fault the writing in this, but it seemed to just be a collection of scenes and not a full work. Hence the three stars. Check out other work by the same authors, they are much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 14 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars weird, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: BIRDS OF PREY - A Psycho Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Started reading it and wasn't sure if it was meant to be a comedy or just a send up! it was disjointed and not very good still I suppose the author enjoyed writing it. It might appeal to some but not to me sorry just not my idea of a thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Psycho definitely, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: BIRDS OF PREY - A Psycho Thriller (Kindle Edition)
Loved this (it was like meeting old friends) and all their books, whether they write them solo, collaborating with each other or others. Yes, there are a lot of short stories but they usually click into each other so you get to know the characters (love or hate them!'). I've downloaded most of their books, long and short, unfortunately not always in order but as each is self contained it doesn't really matter. As for the price - I don't think it is a rip off. I had downloaded most of their books (solo or collaborated) on my previous kindle which died, but was informed all my downloads would be transferred to my fire NOT !!! So am having to pay for them all again. Still worth the money....... so if you like a page turner, you won't be disappointed. Keep it up guys, cos I always want more..

BIRDS OF PREY - A Psycho Thriller