5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gloves
Looking to replace some very good gloves I used for a long time, I decided to give those a try, they are simply excellent!

- Very good grip

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Heavy weight
Published on 20 Mar 2012 by JT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gloves, 2 Sep 2012
Mr. M. Tassoumt "Music fan" (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Authentic RDX Gel Weight lifting body building gloves Gym Fitness straps leather Workout, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge (Misc.)

- Very good grip
- High quality fabrics, they really seem durable
- Comfortable
- Great look, they do look cool

Even little details end up being noticed after a while, such as the slight extensions added to two of the fingers, to allow easy removal of the glove.

All in all those are very good design, it gives a feeling of the people who made them. And the price is hardly beatable given the quality of this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Heavy weight, 20 Mar 2012
First time in years that I don't buy leather gloves, I wanted machine washable ones, I thought I would give these a try. The build quality is great, they look great too, unfortunately they do not do what bodybuilding gloves are meant to do which is protect the palms of your hands, contrarily, after doing heavy dead lifting and rowing sprints this morning I ended up with cuts on my hands. These gloves are so uncomfortable especially under heavy weight. I am definitely going to have to buy a new pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars No gel/poorly made/materials, 26 Jun 2013
N. Elgenouni "Jeebie" (London) - See all my reviews
beautiful gloves but WOW they are s*** quality. they have fallen apart at the seams (fixed them myself) now the support is cutting away. And the description which says there is gel in them is not true at all! I don't know why they are lying :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough wrist protection but pretty comfy, 8 Dec 2012
I wouldn't buy these again, as I am someone that does a lot of preacher curls and so I need something to give my wrists some support, sadly, these don't do the job! They provide little protection for the wrists but they are fairy comfortable and good for holding dumbbells with narrow steel bars, especially on chilly days.

5.0 out of 5 stars RDX products, 6 Sep 2012
These products are excellent and I would recommend them to anyone wanting good priced sports kit that stands a lot of use. Also very good response time and delivery. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 5 Sep 2012
These gloves are amazing. Very good quality, beautiful lookin, comfortable, they are perfect for any gym activity, from cycling to dumbbell training. They worth all the money spent.
Highly reccommended.Authentic RDX Gel Weight lifting body building gloves Gym Fitness straps leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone starting to row or who uses an indoor rower, 5 Sep 2014
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
I recently purchased a brilliant Concept 2 indoor rowing machine, however on initial use my fingers were a little sore and had a couple of blisters. So I had hoped these gloves would fix the problem.

I was very pleased when they arrived, the gloves feel well made and had the perfect amount of grip for rowing. The gloves did indeed help at first with the blister situation however over time they have become a little lose and so sometimes, not always, a blister would form as a result of the gloves. So have to knock one star off for that, but I can vividly recall not wanting to be without them when I first started rowing.

Perhaps worth noting now I do not use the gloves as much or at all sometimes because despite wearing them my fingers now have hard patches of skin where they bend (my fingers don’t look as bad as my description of them sounds!) but this means I am now nowhere near as reliant on the gloves these days, but very happy with them as a purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality., 5 April 2013
I would not buy these. As a regular gym user they split on the first use, I replaced then with a set of Nike which I had been using before.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 4 April 2013
A. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
I found these gloves to be fine for a week or two then I noticed that the grey pads stiched into the palms of the gloves started to dig into my skin when lifting heavier weight. I'm now looking to get gloves that have gel in the palms of them as I have read good things about how they cushion the hand better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 15 Mar 2013
The gloves fit. great, but all the wrist band stitching has come away and starting to leave a hole, not happy!