5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
These are brilliant - so comfy, great grip and cushioning, and not in hideous girly pink! The only downside was a smattering of red 'bling' fake jewels down the outside of the back of the gloves - but I just picked those off and there was no damage to the gloves at all. :)
Published 18 months ago by EasternPromise

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are too big and padding too thin
This brand came recommended from a guy in my gym but when I went to order I noticed there is no size guide at all (searched the RDX website also) so ordered a medium based on previous purchases of lifting gloves but no joy :(
These are very big for "women's sizing"

Published 4 months ago by AlexE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality gym or sports gloves with some nice features, 22 Mar 2014
These a a really good quality pair of gloves. There are a snug fit so you may want to go larger than you normally would. They've a gently elasticated wrist with a decent velcro fastening, a lighter elasticated back and a lightly padded palm.

The nice little features include: the toweled back of the thumb, for wiping a sweaty brow and little tabs on the wrist and first and third fingers, for helping to pull the gloves off and on.

The design has some high and low points for me. Overall, they look great. However, although I am a fan of the pattern on the leather, I am less keen on the little red sparkles and the small tab just off the little finger. Fortunately, the sparkles can be pulled off without any damage to the rest of the glove. These are small niggles with an otherwise great product that I'd happily recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are too big and padding too thin, 12 Aug 2014
These are very big for "women's sizing"

Padding on these women's gloves is much less than what is built in to the men's version (RDX Weight lifting Fitness Training Gloves) which is really disappointing - women lift heavy too !!!

Overall the design is very good and the added material on the fore finger and ring finger seem to give added grip and coverage to prevent callouses on the fingers but I cannot be confident in this as with the size being too big I'm slipping out of the gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy girly gloves, 16 Oct 2013
Really comfy gloves with the benefit of having a bit of girly glam. Loads of comments at the gym, even from the blokes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection and movement, 19 Oct 2014
This review is from: Authentic RDX Ladies Gel Gloves Fitness Women Gym Wear Exercise Workout Training Cycling (Misc.)
Great product, very lightweight and not too bulky / I can move my hands fully while also feeling protected. I tend to go without gloves for a couple of sets (so I can at least build tolerance in my hands, since I'm a beginner) & then use the gloves. Working well for me. I could do without the 'obviously you're a girl' crystals, I'm quite happy with non-sparkly things thank you very much, but they're excellent gloves and I would buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 2 July 2012
Im currently doing a fitness program that includes weights so i decided to purchase these gloves. I initally ordered a medium which arrive promptly but i found that I could not get them one. I contacted the company via amazon and they were really helpful in assisting me in the return and reordering a large. I would definetly used them again

4.0 out of 5 stars Make working out on the rowing machine much easier!, 11 July 2014
Bought them for my water rower machine. Initially fit a little too snugly but after a couple wears they are nicely comfortable. The gloves make holding the handle bars better so I can row longer. The fingers could be a little bit longer as I am at risk of creating hard skin/callouses at the joint.

I like the pattern as it's pretty but not overly girly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for weights, 24 Jun 2014
They arrived really quickly and fitted fairly well. I ordered medium at first as I think my hands are quite bit, but they were too big. Ended up buying the small ones which are much better, could be a tiny bit smaller on the palm but generally I am very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely and comfortable, 22 May 2014
Lovely and comfortable, nice and light to so your hands don't sweat. Provide good grip. I absolutely love the sparkling Crystal detail on the gloves as it will stop my boys from pinching them. Fab buy

5.0 out of 5 stars I look good wearing theses, 10 April 2014
Best set of gloves I ever bought. They look good and feel good, very girlie looking. Proud to wear in gym