4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Good value for money and works well for me. I'm 13.5-14 stone'ish and there is some flex. If I was a solid 15 stone plus I'd probably want to up grade to the more expensive gym-type bar.
Published on 1 Jan. 2012 by BJAR

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the last one I got
I had previously left a one star review as the product I received was mis-shapen and unusable and the seller was being uncooperative. Coincidentally, as soon as I published that and opened a dispute the seller began jumping through hoops to replace it.

Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the last one I got, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Authentic RDX Chin Pull Up Bar with Punch Bag Bracket Wall Mounted Chinning Station (Misc.)

The new product received still suffered from the angles being slightly off, but not enough to prevent assembly and safe mounting. The chin up bar seems as stable as you'd expect for being secured at one point, and the bracket is easily sturdy enough to support my ~100kg frame without moving overly much, though admittedly I felt it prudent to replace the supplied bolts and plastic rawlplugs with longer bolts and steel plugs, so I can't comment on the supplied fittings.

I'm yet to hang a punchbag, so I can't comment on performance in that area, though I can;t see why there would be any issues.

I probably would have given an extra star, but for my previous issues with the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 1 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Sept. 2011
Great product , Very easy to assemble once holes are drilled. Seems very sturdy , no movement in the frame when using punchbag or chin up bar.
Would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not assemble, 22 Mar. 2014
Pull up bar would not attach to bracket as bolt hole too close to bar so couldn't secure with nut. Going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 23 July 2013
very easy to put together, well made, great value product. if you were thinking of spending more money on a more expensive product don't bother this will be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bracket, 24 May 2013
The wall bracket is good value for money and extremly strong. Unfortunately the chin up bar can't be used that well because it doesn't come out far enough to get around a boxing bag. Still worth buying though great wall bracket and good service and delivery times

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull up bar, 20 Mar. 2013
I am delighted with this product as the quality and price were fantastic, as was the delivery. It is now installed in my garage and supporting my punch bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, BUT..., 13 July 2011
Product is great and does everything its supposed to but it took more than a week to arrive and two of the screws were missing. I just went and bought some as i didn't fancy waiting another week for them to arrive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Atrocious., 5 Aug. 2014
The first one I ordered didn't arive, the 2nd one was faulty - the holes for the screws didn't line up right and the thrid one, chinning bar cover the hole that the bolt is meant to go through.
It's hanging now and it holds the punch bag, but the chinning bar doesn't fit as th bolt won't screw down due to the clinder of the bar hanging over the hole the bolt is meant to go through. I just cut my losses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the bracket, 10 Oct. 2014
Pleased with the bracket, though have had to rethink the raw plugs and screws supplied as they aren't suitable for the breeze block wall I've now attached it to.
Now fitted and the bag below is getting plenty use. Haven't used the chin up bar yet as the bag suspended below gets in the way. Thinking I should have saved some money and got just a plain bracket.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›