5.0 out of 5 stars Stacey my story so far
This book is excellent, it is just as if Stacey is in the room with you telling her story. A great gift for people of all ages
Published on 2 July 2011 by Mrs. V. Spurr

2.0 out of 5 stars I was a huge Stacey fan
And I had such high hopes for this book. I got it for my birthday and read it whilst on holiday!

At first, I couldn't put it down and it was interesting to read. Her family life and school life was actually very interesting. At first she seemed a lovely girl, just going through tough teenage years...

However the more I read, the more I realised she...
Published on 3 May 2012 by CSH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stacey my story so far, 2 July 2011
Mrs. V. Spurr "firstclasspost" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A genuine autobiography from a genuine person, 1 Sep 2011
This was a very interesting read from a hugely likeable personality, with some touching and sincere moments. Remembering though that this is a very early stage to be writing an autobiography, much of the book is devoted to Stacey's childhood struggles and torments and of course the story of the birth of her son. This in itself was a fasciniating read, but just be aware that the X-Factor and I'm a Celeb stories are only covered in the last few chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Stacey totally loveable, 10 Aug 2011
It's bubbly fun and easy to read, but also so interesting to see that Stacey really had some hard times in her life and wasn't always so positive, great read for any Stacey fan, or even someone who doesnt 'get' her

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 July 2011
This was a very good read. I only read autobiographies as i find them more interesting. Well done Stacey a good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, 5 Jan 2012
I lOve reading autobiographies and picked this up on sale, loved it, down to earth very humble and actually rather enjoyed it as a relaxing read.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was a huge Stacey fan, 3 May 2012
CSH (Gravesend) - See all my reviews

However the more I read, the more I realised she is spoilt and very bratty. She seems to feel sorry for herself when she actually has caused all her problems. the child she loves so much seemed to be her mum's child more than hers and I lost respect for her. Her mum should be credited as a carer for Stacey and her child and without her mum, Stacey would probably be claiming benefits, sitting in a council house passing her days watching Jeremy Kyle.

After a while, the book really dragged and I went for days without reading it. I was determined to finish it, but it got so competitive, delving into her feelings and her reflections on events than actual happenings. It seems as though she doesn't have enough content to actually write a book about! She is a very young girl, with a privileged lifestyle who appeared on a reality TV show. No - 2 reality shows. But I forgot about I'm A celebrity as it got so repetitive. You don't need a detailed running commentary on TV you've already seen.

THE FINAL STRAW, for me was the "Thank You" section that reveals this book wasn't written by her. "My Story"????? NO. Stacey's story. But at least that explains why it was well-written and why the I'm A Celebrity part felt like a running commentary. The writer probably realised she was a few thousand words short and watched the series, noting every detail to fill them.

Please don't allow this to dent your view of her. Please don't buy this...Unless you want to see the real Stacey!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stacey My Story So Far, 10 Jan 2012
brought this for a christmas present for my daughter cant wait for her to read it so i can read it after the delivery was very quick and was well packed

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read :-), 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Stacey: My Story So Far (Kindle Edition)
A very interesting and honest read.Loved every bit of it and struggled to put the book down until I had read it all!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stacey: My Story So Far (Kindle Edition)
Great read , loved this book. would like to wish Stacey and her family best of health and Happiness in their lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars My story so far, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stacey: My Story So Far (Kindle Edition)
Another great read such a down to earth lady with a down to earth life who loves her family so much

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›