Top critical review
One person found this helpful
dont buy unless you have an american blu ray player is region locked
on 4 May 2015
most blu rays are reigon free and will work on players outside us however a few are locked and will not work outside us this one is locked dont buy unless your in the us it wont work, is not the sellers fault as listed as region 1 but that means you have about a 99% chance of it working this is that 1% that wont work outside us.