5.0 out of 5 stars A superb album that really grows on you
I just love this album. Track 1 is great and draws you into the rest of the tracks.

I am really happy that I bought this album and would recommend it to anyone.
Published on 18 July 2011 by Pikey

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent band produce lacklustre CD
Reaction to this, the third album from the Feeling, seems to be somewhat polarised. The press, at best, have damned it with faint praise whilst fans seem to be lavishing complements upon it. I'd count myself as a fan - I love the band's first two CDs - and having seen them live on several occasions, regard the Feeling as one of my favourite live acts.

Which...
Published on 25 Jun 2011 by C. R. Hales

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent band produce lacklustre CD, 25 Jun 2011
C. R. Hales "Chris Hales" (Cambridge, Cambs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)

Which is one way of saying how disappointed I am to be awarding the CD only three stars out of five.

Many people seem to be enjoying the less frivolous path the band seem to be taking and whilst the darker, more serious, subject matter and presentation may appeal to some, the CD lacks the joie-de-vivre of the previous recordings that was, undoubtedly, a large part of their charm.

For sure, there are some nice songs, and the CD is something of a "grower" - so I am certainly enjoying it more having heard it a few times than I initially did - but it's nowhere near the CD I was hoping for.

This said, the second CD of the extended version (which I foolishly didn't buy) does contain some songs in a more similar vein to their earlier material that may appeal to less adventurous fans like myself.

I can't help thinking that the cream of the tracks from the two CDs would have made a fine third album, but as it is we're faced with cherry picking the best tracks from the two CDs, I'm afraid.

If you're a fan of the Feeling, you'll undoubtedly enjoy this album, though you may need to give it a few listens to appreciate it fully. Nevertheless, I can't help feeling that somehow this album is something of a missed opportunity when clearly the Feeling have plenty more excellent songs and performances in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars How did i miss this?!, 9 Nov 2013
V. Butler "VB Bear" (SUNDERLAND, TYNE & WEAR GREAT BRITAIN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
Not sure how I missed this album on release, I thought I was an avid fan!

Love the band's ability to lift your mood almost instantly when u put an album on, lovely collaborations with Sophie Ellis-Bextor, jolly, upbeat, highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Feeling, 14 Aug 2013
Amazon Customer (Ballymoney, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
A CD packed with lively and meaningful lyrics. The Feeling at its best. Glad I bought it with my Father's Day voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars The Feeling, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
One of the best CD'S I have listened to in a long time so let's hope they release more CD'S

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovin the Feelin'!, 7 Jan 2013
Mrs. L. A. Evans "Li'l-Lin" (North Wales, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
Maybe not quite as fine as 'Twelve Stops' or their 2nd one either.. however some really nice songs, and I just love their sound & style ! :D disc in good condition and prompt service too !

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant surprise., 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
This album was a surprise. I'm a big Sophie Ellis-Bextor fan, so first bought this album because of the track Leave Me Out of It, and because of Róisín Murphy. But now I like the whole album. Songs are catchy without being cheesy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another corker!!, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
As with the other albums beautifully written songs, fantastic lyrics and outstanding vocals. If you're unsure about The Feeling give them a go, then go and see them live and they'll blow your socks off!! Love them!! Can't wait for the new one to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
I have the other 2 cd's of the feeling but not that keen on this one.
Could not fault the other two.
Very good group.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Feeling Together we were made, 19 Oct 2011
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
Item arrived in plenty of time and was well packaged to avoid damage. The item matched the description. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the negative reviews - Feeling are quality Songsmiths, 7 Aug 2011
This review is from: Together We Were Made (Audio CD)
I have a wide range of musical tastes. From the Manics to Manilow ! But all the bands I like know how to write a good song, are a genuine musicians & great live performers. The Feeling do all of these very well. Just look at their back catalogue & awards as evidence. I bought Together We Were Made for my daughter, and have been impressed with the majority of the songs. You only have to hear them a couple of times for them to grow on you. The songs also have depth to them. The Feeling are genuine quality song writers who are only guilty for not slotting into a specific genre to please the musical press. I believe if anything they are more "Brit Pop". Don't believe the negative reviews about this album it is good. The Feeling will be around a lot longer than some of their critics. This album is well worth buying, listen to samples free on line and make your own mind up. Don't let the press do it for you- You will miss out.

Together We Were Made
Together We Were Made by The Feeling (Audio CD - 2011)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available