on 4 February 2012
Chosen by my son, paid for with his own money :) He's autistic, and a Sonic fanatic! Good quality product for the money, the top works well, and easily opened and closed. Recommend.
on 8 April 2013
My son is really into sonic just now so this matched perfectly with the lunch bag we got him for starting 'big school'.

Trouble is the thing seems to leak from time to time. However I should point out, it is just the inner drinking cap. The red outer cap does contain anything the inner cap lets by. It just means you always tend to open it away from yourself or risk get wet!

We've tried several different ways of checking it’s not just us and that it is closed the same each time. We make sure the cap is pushed down firmly (it makes a little click). We have tried either liquid on not passing through the drinking cap before closing it. Even the Mrs. and me using it, just to see if perhaps our son wasn't closing it correctly as we'd shown him.

Nothing seems to make a difference. To be honest it’s like a lot of kids or baby drinking bottles/cups you can get. Regardless of manufacturer or the latest tech, they tend to leak! For me I've found none are more reliable than a run of the mill fruit shoot (or similar) bottle...just a pity you can’t get ones with sonic on!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2011
very good product and very durable, the lid is attached which is good when you have a child who loses things quite alot!
on 11 October 2012
bought this drinks bottle for my sons lunch box , delighted to find that it DOES NOT leak like other bottles i have bought . would highly recommend this item and seller
on 25 November 2014
This item arrived to me in the amaZon box but wasn't wrapped
The picture is all chipped looks like tails has holes in his head
My son wil be utterly disappointed in this
I am wondering why the item wasn't wrapped
This means anyone could have tampered with the suction mouth on it ect
Would U give a sweet to Ur child from the shop unwrapped ?
on 14 October 2013
Was very much looking forward to getting this for my son as it was a scho gift for when he first started ! Used it 3 times and the lid is now broke and leaked each time !shame as we love sonic in this house
on 2 July 2012
This is a water bottle. We keep it topped-up with cordial. It has to be kept upright when carried around on trips or it can leak. After a while, the screw can start to smell. Keeps the drink cool.
on 26 December 2013
Very practical, easy to clean Drink`s Bottle A must for every Sonic Fan who like`s to travel or take it with them when doing Sport`s, Dancing or just out for the Day!
on 7 April 2014
Bought 3 of these. One was broken on arrival so sent it back. Replacement and the other two broke within a few days and all leaked from first use.
on 4 January 2014
Fast delivery, brilliant stocking filler went great with the bag for school, I would recommend to anyone who has anyone sonic mad in there house.

See one answered question