5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
tested with Crystal Diskmark Read speed 20 Mb/sec, Write speed 5.2 Mb/sec(1000Mb tested) which is very good result for a class 4 micro sd card.
Using with Motorola Atrix no issues at all.I have been using Trancend for over 3 years never had a issue.
Overall I am happy with Transcend. get one you wont regret.
Published on 2 Feb 2012 by eagle

1.0 out of 5 stars It died
I copied some files to it on my PC, put the card in my tablet and the card died the same day. It's no longer recognisable in any device. I'm returning it for a refund and will stick with a brand I can trust.
Published 24 months ago by S. Hitching

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 Feb 2012
Overall I am happy with Transcend. get one you wont regret.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Micro SD card but well priced, 1 Jun 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC Memory Card with Adapter (Personal Computers)
I bought a few of these mostly for mobile devices, you do get an included SD adapter with it (I have loads of these but it is handy to be able to use the cards as a normal SD.

Speed wise it's not that fast, class 4 which is adequate for most purposes (it's not really a good idea using it for a camera esp not HD video recording) For mobile use it's ok though with write/read speeds are ok which is slightly above the specification. The newer class 10 is only slightly more expensive, that's probably a better buy right now.

Not had any failures yet, lifetime warranty is nice to have though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov 2012
Brilliant card and very fast too.
I am well pleased with it, Packing and deliever was excellent.
Cannot understand why some reviewers don't like this? What do they want for the price?
This is a superb card for the price and quick enough for the Class 4 rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money storage - Class 4 32GB MicroSDHC cards, 11 Nov 2012
Steve.J (Glos. UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought 2 of these Class 4 Transcend micro SDHC cards to expand the memory in my Android tablet and MP3/video player. Both have worked without problems during a number of write/read/erase cycles, with a write speed that seems to be in the order of 4 to 6.5 MB/sec generally. I have not measured read speeds, but I have not encountered any problems when playing back video files through either device, so performance seems to be adequate.
The cards work fine, either on their own, or fitted into the full size adapters which are supplied. I noticed that one reviewer lost the card after it fell out of the adapter, so I checked both of these and the fit seems to be fairly snug and secure and no different to the other Micro SDHC cards I own (Kingston/Sandisk/Samsung and Transcend brands).
My experience of Transcend products has been good and have found them to be reliable, I have one card that has been in constant use for three years without any issues. Usually, if there is an issue with this type of memory it happens straight away , unless you do something silly like not ejecting the card properly from the device it is fitted into.

One nice feature was the packaging it came in, an easy to open card envelope, with no hard plastic to cut your fingers on or having to resort to scissors etc. to hack your way into it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars It died, 4 Aug 2012
S. Hitching - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 8GB SD CARD( MICRO), 1 July 2012
VERY FAST DELIVERY PRICE WAS VERY GOOD GOT THE SD CARD FOR A SPARE WILL FIT IN CAMERA AND PHONE WOULD RECOMMEND TO FRIEND.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stores data well, 16 Jun 2012
I was thinking what should I write about a memory card... The maximum I can say is that it really stores the data and I never had problems writing or retrieving data from the card I purchased.

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money., 24 April 2012
For a few weeks after I fitted this card to my phone it seemed to work OK. I then started to sync music to the phone and it all went horribly wrong. I would leave in the morning with 9Gb of music and/or films on my phone, only to find when I wanted to play something that the card was blank. It is faulty, and because of the 30 day return rule I can't do anything about it. Do not buy this please -save yourself the trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB MicroSDHC Memory card with adapter, 18 April 2012
I bought a Samsung Notebook (small laptop) which has a small amount of hard drive so the 32 GB MicroSDHC memory card has been very useful and brilliant for saving things on to!! BRILLIANT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro card, Micro price, Mega storage, 17 April 2012
Perfect for my Galaxy Fit phone. Holds loads of music and pictures with space left for personal data files if required.