4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Micro SD card but well priced
I bought a few of these mostly for mobile devices, you do get an included SD adapter with it (I have loads of these but it is handy to be able to use the cards as a normal SD.

Published 11 months ago by Mr Baz

3.0 out of 5 stars Believe the photo, not the description
When I bought Transcend 16 GB microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC4E [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging], the product description said "Class 10 speed rating guarantees fast and reliable write performance" and included a link to another Class 10 microSDHC card from Transcend.

Published 5 months ago by Ian

3.0 out of 5 stars Believe the photo, not the description, 5 Dec. 2014

What I should have done is examine the photo more closely and spotted the '4' on it, because it's actually a Class 4 device. As such, I'm sure it would be fine - I've used Transcend cards very happily for many years - but you need to know what you're getting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Micro SD card but well priced, 1 Jun. 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC Memory Card with Adapter (Personal Computers)

Speed wise it's not that fast, class 4 which is adequate for most purposes (it's not really a good idea using it for a camera esp not HD video recording) For mobile use it's ok though with write/read speeds are ok which is slightly above the specification. The newer class 10 is only slightly more expensive, that's probably a better buy right now.

Not had any failures yet, lifetime warranty is nice to have though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 Feb. 2012
tested with Crystal Diskmark Read speed 20 Mb/sec, Write speed 5.2 Mb/sec(1000Mb tested) which is very good result for a class 4 micro sd card.
Using with Motorola Atrix no issues at all.I have been using Trancend for over 3 years never had a issue.
Overall I am happy with Transcend. get one you wont regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Nov. 2012
Brilliant card and very fast too.
I am well pleased with it, Packing and deliever was excellent.
Cannot understand why some reviewers don't like this? What do they want for the price?
This is a superb card for the price and quick enough for the Class 4 rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars It died, 4 Aug. 2012
S. Hitching - See all my reviews
I copied some files to it on my PC, put the card in my tablet and the card died the same day. It's no longer recognisable in any device. I'm returning it for a refund and will stick with a brand I can trust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stores data well, 16 Jun. 2012
I was thinking what should I write about a memory card... The maximum I can say is that it really stores the data and I never had problems writing or retrieving data from the card I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8GB SD CARD( MICRO), 1 July 2012
VERY FAST DELIVERY PRICE WAS VERY GOOD GOT THE SD CARD FOR A SPARE WILL FIT IN CAMERA AND PHONE WOULD RECOMMEND TO FRIEND.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost everything!!, 1 May 2014
Well, I have to admit as someone that grew up loading games from tapes, buying vinyl, and with a Walkman almost surgically attached to my ears during the 80s, it's taken a while, but I've fully embraced the benefits of digital technology.It's great! ...but not always!
I bought this card for my camera, took it on holiday where I took 100's of pictures, which I'd later sort through and print, or I would have done if it weren't for the fact that some time later when I finally get around to sorting through them all, it failed to work, and appears to have become corrupt, a fake maybe? I don't know, but it makes me realise not everything digital is great, infact it has an awful lot of downsides, and we take the technology for granted, and then things like this happen.I lost everything, and all attempts at recovery have failed, not happy!
Obviously this really applies to all memory cards, and the lesson learned is, don't just keep things on the card, print them out whilst you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB MicroSDHC Memory card with adapter, 18 April 2012
I bought a Samsung Notebook (small laptop) which has a small amount of hard drive so the 32 GB MicroSDHC memory card has been very useful and brilliant for saving things on to!! BRILLIANT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend 16GB MicroSDHC Memory Card with Adapter, 9 April 2012
B. Dunn "badunn" (Maldon) - See all my reviews
Paid less than 7 pieces of gold from Amazon (not third party). Not the quickest card (being only class 4) but did get 4 to 5mb/s write speeds copying 320kb/s mp3 files. Great price and 5 year warranty.