5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit
After being left totally confused by the conflicting reviews on similar products, I found this one; which, at the time had no reviews, so I decided to back my own judgement for a change.
Published 9 months ago by J P Turk

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but has limitations.
Published 3 months ago by J. T. Woodmansey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: iClever IC-BTT01 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter for TV/MP3 Player/CD/DVD Player (Electronics)
I have a 32 inch Panasonic Viera LCD TV and Sennheiser Bluetooth earpieces. I charged the transmitter as instructed; which took just over an hour, then plugged it into the TV ear socket. It paired with the earpiece within 10 seconds. I sit about 8 feet from the screen, I can turn my head and move about without any loss of signal, there is no lag between picture and sound. I can go into the kitchen for a coffee and still hear the TV clearly; a distance of about 20 feet with 2 walls between me and the TV. Only when I go into the lean-to (conservatory for the posh amongst us) and turn my back to the TV, the signal cuts out, but that is almost 25 feet away, it also cuts out at the top of my stairs, about the same distance. For Bluetooth I think the reception distance is more than satisfactory. If you too get confused by reviews, do what I did, go for this product. It's an excellent piece of kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to!, 1 Mar 2014
Only had this for a couple of days but Easy to use, no lip sync problems with TV. Small and lightweight seems to work very well, worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 28 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer "dom_webb" (UCKFIELD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I received a Christmas present of a portable speaker but it wasn't wireless. Now by plugging in the iClever Receiver to the speaker's Line In socket and bluetooth-pairing it with the iClever Transmitter plugged into the Line Out socket of my PC, I can listen to my music anywhere in the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super little unit, 24 Feb 2014
Stewart J O (Gravesend, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this to Bluetooth enable my Pure 2500 DAB radio with some Sennheiser Headphones and when it arrived I could believe how compact it was. It's well made but doesn't feel especially sturdy but being compact means it'll not be awkward. I plan to attach it to the radio case with some HD Velcro which might not be a great idea if I ever need to return it!
Pairing was a bit of a rigmarole as it always seems to be, but eventually it clicked and seems to work fine enough
My only criticism is it's yet another different USB connector cable I have to carry and label - why can't everyone use micro USB for stuff like this?

5.0 out of 5 stars In anticipation, 20 Feb 2014
Simonch (Woburn Sands, UK) - See all my reviews
Just purchased but haven't tried it yet. I have the equivalent receiver and it works extremely well so I suspect this will be the same. I'll update this later when I've tested it.

4.0 out of 5 stars iClever, 20 Feb 2014
Great little piece of kit but I cant quite manage to sync the sound from tv with speaker via iClever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 4 Nov 2013
My husband had been looking for something like this, so that he could play his music through to other parts of the house, and this works a treat, for something that is so small, the power is phenomenal it works with no problems

1.0 out of 5 stars Iclever IC-BTT01 wireless Bluetooth transmitter, 16 May 2014
Looks a good bit of kit, but unfortunately it doesn't link up with my Bose Bluetooth wireless headphones?! It linked with other Bluetooth devices in the house perfectly, but I specifically wanted it for my Bose headphones, shame!

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but has limitations., 9 May 2014
This was bought with a set of Bose Bluetooth head phones to replace conventional warless head phones, I had a slight problem when first twining them with the new headphones and still have to manually twin them when I switch on. This is my first experience with Bluetooth but I would have expected this device to automatically seek and twin. Also the range is limited compared with the conventional headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Need patience to use it, 22 Feb 2014
To make the blue tooth work, you need to be very close to the receiving device. Can take a while and a number of efforts to make it connect. Once connected it works well. Not the highest of quality though, for the money I would have expected easier connection and better quality audio.