5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit
After being left totally confused by the conflicting reviews on similar products, I found this one; which, at the time had no reviews, so I decided to back my own judgement for a change.
Published 17 months ago by J P Turk

From the specification this transmitter should be compatible with the Future Sound Lab 360 headphones but I cannot get the transmitter to connect no matter what I try. I have been successful in pairing it to a Bose Sound Link and so the device appears to work but should also be compatible with the FSL 360 Headphones.

As with all Bluetooth Products it could be...
Published 15 months ago by Tim Fernau

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: iClever IC-BTT01 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter for TV/MP3 Player/CD/DVD Player (Electronics)
I have a 32 inch Panasonic Viera LCD TV and Sennheiser Bluetooth earpieces. I charged the transmitter as instructed; which took just over an hour, then plugged it into the TV ear socket. It paired with the earpiece within 10 seconds. I sit about 8 feet from the screen, I can turn my head and move about without any loss of signal, there is no lag between picture and sound. I can go into the kitchen for a coffee and still hear the TV clearly; a distance of about 20 feet with 2 walls between me and the TV. Only when I go into the lean-to (conservatory for the posh amongst us) and turn my back to the TV, the signal cuts out, but that is almost 25 feet away, it also cuts out at the top of my stairs, about the same distance. For Bluetooth I think the reception distance is more than satisfactory. If you too get confused by reviews, do what I did, go for this product. It's an excellent piece of kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to!, 1 Mar. 2014
Only had this for a couple of days but Easy to use, no lip sync problems with TV. Small and lightweight seems to work very well, worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super little unit, 24 Feb. 2014
Stewart J O (Gravesend, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this to Bluetooth enable my Pure 2500 DAB radio with some Sennheiser Headphones and when it arrived I could believe how compact it was. It's well made but doesn't feel especially sturdy but being compact means it'll not be awkward. I plan to attach it to the radio case with some HD Velcro which might not be a great idea if I ever need to return it!
Pairing was a bit of a rigmarole as it always seems to be, but eventually it clicked and seems to work fine enough
My only criticism is it's yet another different USB connector cable I have to carry and label - why can't everyone use micro USB for stuff like this?

5.0 out of 5 stars Previous reviews either love or hate this product, 29 Dec. 2014
Previous reviews either love or hate this product, depending on whether it worked for them or not. I fall into the 'worked for me' camp, which you probably guessed from the 5-star rating. I bought this for my X-Rocker gaming chair, which despite some rather obtuse manufacturer claims, was not compatible out of the box with my PS4.

I charged the iClever for the recommended 1.5 hours, turned on my X-Rocker, turned it to Bluetooth and then turned on the iClever (you have to hold the On button down for 3-5 seconds, which I eventually figured out - despite it clearly stating this in the instructions). The iClever paired straightaway. I didn't realise this at first, as I expected the X-Rocker's Bluetooth light to stay on constantly. Instead it blinks slowly. However the important thing to take away from this paragraph is that IT WORKS!

I plugged the iClever into the headphone socket of my Samsung TV (Model No. UE46D5500) and I can now enjoy my games and movies with the thumping bass and stereo thrills my gaming chair provides. Thank you iClever!

I would also note that the item arrived a day earlier than estimated delivery date - bearing in mind that this was ordered on Christmas Day. So, without coming across too smug, an all-round positive experience for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Future Sound Lab 360 Bluetooth Headphones, 6 Feb. 2014
Tim Fernau (Norwich) - See all my reviews

As with all Bluetooth Products it could be the fault of the receiver (i.e the Headphones in my case) but the FSL 360s work perfectly with my iPhone 5s, iPad Mini Retina, Mac Mini and Macbook Air.

Otherwise a great device although there are others cheaper such as the one from Tao Tronics. Just be sure it will connect to your chosen reciever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible company and product doesn't work, just DON'T., 22 Oct. 2014
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BUY FROM THIS MANUFACTURER. I bought both a transmitter and receiver from iClever to connect my TV to my Hi-Fi remotely, roughly a year ago. Didn't work, I couldn't get them paired up to each other. Numerous e-mails later between me and iClever, no further forward. It takes them weeks to answer an e-mail and each time I speak to them, they make a very simple suggestion, which I do, doesn't work, I e-mail them back and then have to wait a few more weeks for an answer. When I eventually gave up and asked for my money back, silence. Amazon also no help as they will have nothing to do with this third party supplier, even though it is sold on their site, so I am now almost £100 out of pocket with these products, cables and power adapters and still no further forward. As I said above, DON'T give this company any money, their customer service is non-existent. As for the product, great in theory but it doesn't work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good little piece of tech, 15 Jan. 2014
bought this as an adapter to plug in to my old ipod so i could connect it to the speakers in the kitchen with out leaving my ipod out. being a student dont want to leave stuff laid around as il loose it. I was impressed with delivery it came a day earlier than amazon predicted came nicely packaged so was not damaged on arrival. The actual adapter seems well made and was very easy to use once i had read instructions. i would recommend this to most people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clever indeed, 26 Mar. 2015
This is an excellent product at a great price. I'm using it to listen to my TV with Bluetooth headphones. It's small so both discreet and easy to carry around. Pairing was straightforward. Do read the manual first so as to know what the various blinky lights mean. Sound quality is great - no lip sync issues. I have yet to test it over a longer period of time (so can't comment on battery life & durability) but so far so good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but has limitations., 9 May 2014
This was bought with a set of Bose Bluetooth head phones to replace conventional warless head phones, I had a slight problem when first twining them with the new headphones and still have to manually twin them when I switch on. This is my first experience with Bluetooth but I would have expected this device to automatically seek and twin. Also the range is limited compared with the conventional headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars iClever, 20 Feb. 2014
Great little piece of kit but I cant quite manage to sync the sound from tv with speaker via iClever.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›