5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and very easy care.
They keep me warm on cold days and cool on warm days. I rarely have to wash them as I just wipe off mud. Nice little key pocket at the back that is big enough to hold my mobile phone (which is not a small phone). Fit for purpose and makes me feel speedier than I am.
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Simi Bignall

3.0 out of 5 stars tights
Bit too small for my mum..I tried to buy XL as I wear small and they are quite wide fit, so thought size XL would be wide enough to fit 18-20 but guess it wouldn`t. Shame as it is a good quality
Published 8 months ago by fussycatdoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and very easy care., 12 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit, 2 April 2012
This review is from: Nike Womens Filament Running Tights (Sports Apparel)
excellent fit for a great price, ahve spent lots of money on these type of runnnin trousers in the past and they all seemed to cut in at the waist but these were perfct and really comfortable while running or doing exercise class and they are long trousers and goto your ankles, great trousers would buy again, and good proce from amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars tights, 2 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!, 2 Feb 2013
They fit like a glove, they keep me warm, back pocket is secure and they don't get wet from sweat/light rain. PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fab, fab, fab, 23 Oct 2012
I bought these originally from a shop close to home then within 2 days had bought another pair from Amazon (5 cheaper than the shop). They are so comfortable to wear and fit very snug on the legs, giving a kind of slight support. They wash very well and dry quickly too. The pocket at the back is suitable for an iphone too. Well made pair of running tights and I would HIGHLY recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but don't last long, 5 July 2012
I loved these leggings when I first got them, really comfy and fitted well.

However, the stitching around the waist has really come away and they look months old already (after a few weeks).

Possibly would buy again but just aware of their lack of durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nike, 18 Mar 2013
Really like this make, I have a few different types. These are looser than I thought they would be and a little long in the leg, however I am only 5'6", all in all comfortable to go the gym in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever running tights, 16 Mar 2013
These running tights are the most comfortable pair ever!!! Extremely pleased with little pocket on the back for carrying my phone and love the zips at the bottom of legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars great training tights, 20 Nov 2012
These are some of the best training tights - comfortable waist band, don't fall down when running, great flexibility and zips at back of the calves for cooling down. No cheap but worth it. Glad I got them for winter!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nike Running tights, 2 Feb 2013
This was a Christmas present so I cannot comment on the quality or performance of this article, but I know that she already has a number of them and likes them.