as title suggests i'm a size 8 in footwear and a size medium fits me just fine, always a bit of a concern ordering stuff with no size guides.
Published 24 months ago by Isaac Hung

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing
I was looking forward to receiving this Ankle/Foot Support as I broke a toe and tore a ligament in my ankle recently and thought, based on the other reviews, that it would be ideal. I ordered a small - I am female slim/medium build and size 5. It has a hem about 1/2" around the top of the ankle - which is extremely tight to say the least - and another 1/2" hem...
Published 2 months ago by Penelope

5.0 out of 5 stars Me size = 8, RDX ankle foot support size = medium. good tight fit, 22 Aug 2012
Isaac Hung (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Authentic RDX Ankle Foot Support Anklet Pad MMA Brace Guard (Misc.)
Bought these for my grandaughter for support whilst playing football and she says they do exactly that. She is a size 6 and the small is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ankle Supports At Great Price, 19 Nov 2012
Great quality ankle supports at a very reasonable price. Fast delivery too. I'm size 11 and went for large, which fit just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bit of kit, 25 Nov 2013
Bought these to help with achillies pain while running. They really are superb. I ran in an 8 mile cross country race and my ankles felt great at the end. They also provide decent arch support. Fit on medium with size 9 feet was excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to trot, 12 Dec 2013
Worked for me, have plantar fasciitis in one foot and the support made a huge difference. Comfortable on both feet, i'm a size 9 (UK) and bought a medium, fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 10 - Go for the large., 1 April 2014
I wear an ankle support due to an ankle break a while ago. My ankle is mostly ok, however from time to time it feels a little tender and sometimes aches while walking/excercising.

I had a Nike ankle support in medium which was far too small, also got a large ankle support from Boots, however it felt more like a bandage than a support.

This RDX support is much better than the previous supports, perfect fit, supportive but also flexible, and feels protective as well as supportive. If you're in a position similar to mine, I'd recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars RDX Ankle Foot Support, 24 Aug 2013
I am a size 8 and the small size fit me perfectly. These foot supports feel snug and for the price they are a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars RDX ankle Support, 30 Jan 2012
Just received these this morning and the ones I have been sent are completely different to the ones in the picture but they still look and feel just as good so not really much of an issue there but if you was hoping for the exact ones in the picture then keep this in mind.

also i have quite slim ankles so i ordered a smaller size than i should of hoping to get a tighter fit around the ankle/lower shin, and they are still not as tight as i would of liked them to be so keep this in mind when selecting a size. apart from that they seem like really good quality for the price and should help reduce minor injuries so a good buy all round i think especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Oct 2013
I'm an MMA fighter and these are brilliant. I only use one of them, to support a deeper injury/strain in my lower leg, which flares up during kicks and pivots. I'm a size 8 and the Medium is perfect for me!

Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheap, does the job, 4 Nov 2012
I bought these supports for thai boxing which is tough on the ankles and feet. These are a great product - quite tight thick supports which provide additional support to the ankle area. I was surpised at the quality for how cheap they were. I have washed them twice a week for a few months and they are still in the same condition as when bought, no loss of elasticity. I've noticed the difference when training, I have had much less strain on my ankles when running and they also protect the top of my foot from impact when kicking.
Came quickly in good packaging. Size-wise the small was a good fit for me, a female with size 4/5 feet. I think females up to size 6/7 could probably still use small.