5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
I bought this battery as my old battery would not keep a charge for more than around 20 minutes. This battery only needs charged every couple of days with the same usage.
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Ann Stewart

2.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For
This was a fiver, so "extra long life" or not, I didn't expect it to be better than the Samsung original battery. However, it really is pretty poor. This lasted around four hours before I got the "15% left" warning and that was with hardly (and I mean hardly) any use, no Wifi/bluetooth, etc.

You get what you pay for and this isn't even worth a fiver. I wish...
Published on 10 Jan. 2012 by Coincidence Vs Fate

2.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, 10 Jan. 2012
Coincidence Vs Fate - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 High Capacity Battery - EXTRA LONG LIFE 1600mAh - By Fab2983 (Electronics)

You get what you pay for and this isn't even worth a fiver. I wish I'd put the money towards an original.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works for most things but can't cope with camera flash, 5 May 2013
S. Cooke "Steve C" (Stockton-on-Tees, UK) - See all my reviews
Perhaps it has an extra long life but my Galaxy Ace's power fails altogether when I use the camera's flash while using this battery. As soon as the flash happens, the phone dies and has to be rebooted. I bought this as a back-up as the official Samsung's battery life is disappointing shortly. However, the Samsung one can at least cope with camera flashes without any problems, unlike this replacement battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Aug. 2012
This battery is worst than the one the comes with the phone, it is not extra long life wast of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra long life..........I dont think so, 23 Jan. 2012
I. Freeman "Optic-ian" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
Cannot see a lot of difference between this battery and the one originally supplied.
Still its useful to have a back up.

1.0 out of 5 stars not pleased, 14 July 2012
very disapointed battery discharged very quick had to revert to using original battery score one out of ten not very happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Long life battery, 15 Nov. 2011
This battery doesn't seem to last much longer than the ordinary battery & I definitely wouldn't say it's extra long life as described. It wasn't too expensive, so I wonder if it's a case of you get what you pay for...

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 13 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars More than pleased, 28 Aug. 2012
Bought 2 batteries and very pleased with both quality and performance. Would recommend this vendor to anyone. For the price I cannot imagine doing any better

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 21 Dec. 2011
I received this item quickly, it works as good as my original battery and I have no hesitation in recommending this product. Thanks for prompt service

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worthwhile, 31 Dec. 2012
I bought this expecting it to, as claimed, be HIGH CAPACITY, ie, that it would last longer than the battery that came with the phone. But the difference is very little I am afraid. You will still need to turn off WiFi and Bluetooth when not in use in order for it to last a whole day. You still need to recharge it every night. And if you make a couple of phone calls it will last even much less!