on 13 September 2011
I had to replace my necklace that I had broken, I found the exact match that I was looking for. Good quality, great price. Love it. Can't say any more than that!
on 23 November 2011
The chain arrived quickly, it was nicely packed with its own black pouch included. I would recommend Markylis to others.
on 17 November 2011
OK so it's a chain, the links are fairly small and it seems to be well made. It has the stamp on the clasp so as far as I can tell it looks genuine but I'm not a jeweller so I couldn't really tell. I needed this as I bought my wife a pendant and the chain was to short.

Great product for the price, I was a little nervous that the clasp or links would not be strong enough (the pendant is not heavy but it was fairly expensive and a memento from our honeymoon so I would hate to lose it). So far so good, I've had a bit of a play with it and it feels good - strong but supple.
on 30 December 2013
I have had a sweet tiny zirconia pendant I have had difficulty finding the ideal size chain to go with it and to naturally complement it.
On discovering the 1mm thick Markylis curb chain I couldn't resist to find out more about it, I hoped and kept my fingers crossed that the 18" wasn't sold out.
You can imagine my joy at the availability and so I promptly bought it.
It arrived in an envelope, and I had no idea it was in my possession until I opened my mail. It was so well wrapped inside when I felt the envelope for a clue, that I thought I recieved a card.
Anyway I give it a 5 star because it is exactly what I wanted, a pretty sterling silver chain that doesn't overbear the pendant.
The problem is it's so clean and shinny that it makes the pendant look like its made of fake silver lol!
Seriously though if you are looking for a silver chain that almost looks invisible get this one, it's ideal for all ages and excellent for tiny to small pendants.
It's also extremely affordable and makes a lovely gift as well a good replacement for old necklaces.
review image
on 15 September 2011
Item arrived on the day stated, very well packaged and was as stated. I was delighted with the chain, it was replacement for one that had broken, and was exactly what I wanted for my pendant
on 24 April 2012
not a problem with item itself good quality, just was expecting it to be allot thicker, gave to my grandaughter for a chain that was broken, ideal for her
on 9 May 2012
I needed to purchase a specific style chain in a longer length in a hurry for a customer, having read the reviews already posted in regard to this chain I thought it worth the chance to purchase. The chain was just what my customer wanted and as soon as I swapped the pendent over she was wearing it! It is very good value for the money and of good quality, I always buy from industry suppliers usually and took a chance on this chain for speed and was most impressed with the quality. - Sue from Suffolk.
on 18 August 2012
On receiving the chain I was very pleased with it. It arrived when expected and was just what I had been looking for.
on 29 January 2012
I bought this chain as I needed a longer one for a locket my grand children bought me for christmas. I'ts excellent quality and looks lovely.
The original order went missing in the post so I contacted Markylis through Amazon and they were great, Lisa was very helpful and sent me a replacement straight away. I would definately recommend Markylis for quality and customer sevice.
on 26 July 2012
Was rather dubious about ordering the chain as I'd seen similar chains in jewellers for twice the price, however, I have been pleasantly surprised at the quality. The only thing to fault it was entirely my own fault, I wish I had ordered a size bigger, I ordered a 16ins for a floating heart to hang on and I think it would have looked better on the 18ins.
The delivery was very prompt and well packaged and would readily recommend it to anyone.