Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.69

on 15 March 2010
I purchased this book prior to buying a Leopard Gecko, as I wanted to be prepared. I then bought all of the necessary homing facilities for the leopard gecko and set it up a few days before I bought the gecko. After speaking in great detail with the pet centre reptile specialists and a local exotic animal vet, I noted that many parts of the advice given in this book were incorrect.

I felt that it could actually have caused problems for my gecko and I am very grateful that I investigated further rather than just relying on this book.

The problem with reptiles is that different things work differently for each owner/pet but I felt that many points in this book were really off the mark. I have had my leopard gecko 15 months and also have an African Fat-Tailed Gecko and still find new things to worry about every now and again but I would never consult this book regarding anything.

I usually sell books that I have finished with and are in good condition, but I refuse to sell this on as I feel I may be responsible for assisting in potentially hurting these lovely, exciting and beautiful lizards.
on 8 July 2014
Excellent book
covers all you need to know about Geckos
100 satisfied
highly recommended by my son (student)
easy reading
on 24 September 2014
An amazing book covers everything about geckos.I have been trying to convince my parents to let me have a gecko and because of this book now I have one
on 11 September 2014
This book is terrible! Much of the information and advice is wrong, some of it dangerously so. DO NOT USE THIS BOOK OR YOU WILL HARM YOUR GECKO!!!!
on 27 December 2013
I got this so he could learn about his pet. I feel it is a great book explains fully about the animal and how to look after it.
on 6 August 2014
Brilliant for novices to get a general over view of keeping leopard geckos
on 27 August 2015
Ok but didn't realise it was an American version
on 19 May 2015
Excellent item and seller thank u !
on 8 April 2010
This book is very informative and easy to follow.I would recommend this to anyone with a gecko or thinkin of buying one. Only slight downside is american prices for products as american publised.