on 6 December 2012
i use these for general sport use and have weak ankles. they are great so far and seem to wask-up ok. all i would say is there is two in a pack which is not clear fromthe descriptions
Two ankle supports which give a gentle support to the ankle, washable, bright blue in colour, and a good price.I have arthritis so need support from time to time and these do the job.
on 29 November 2012
My daughter is very happy with this product. She hurt her ankle before going to do a course in physical theatre and she wouldn't ahve been able to cope as well as she has without it. Very Happy indeed
on 3 November 2012
Excellent product much better than the expensive one I had bought. It supports my ankle perfect not too tight or loose
on 9 October 2013
Been suffering with Achilles Tendonitis and these give it some much needed support without being to restrictive. The are very comfortable to wear and feel fine when wearing inside of shoes or trainers.
on 12 December 2013
My ankles have given me trouble all my life. It appears that the nerves in my leg don't reach into my foot, the muscles which hold it in place are slack and sometimes the ankle seems to come apart and the bones slip one over the other. Sometimes I actually fall but not usually. It took.the medical 67 years to come up with a diagnosis and suggestion of how to overcome it. Even then I have to sort out a splints for myself and buy them! I am delighted with these but as I have to wear them every time I want to do much walking or standing it would be good if they came in two or three colours besides blue. Blue is fine for me but white, brown or black as well would be nice.
on 8 October 2014
Fantastic ankle support, I'm really impressed by the quality, considering it was so cheap. I bought these for my mother who suffers from rheumatoid arthritis, and she says they're working wonders for her foot pain. Although they seem tight, they do expand and give room for some swelling.

The delivery was fast and came generally well packaged. There's no chemically smell when you open the box either, which is nice. Overall, I think if you have an injury or arthritis, this is just the support you need. Don't let the cheap price tag put you off, there's no compromise on quality with these. Highly recommend.
on 5 January 2014
Bought these for my father (who is in his 80's) as he suffers from very bad arthritis in his ankle and I thought they might help add a little extra support for when he visits town to do his shopping. In the past he has refused to wear support bandages as he said they were uncomfortable, but he not only finds these comfy but they allow him to do a quick 30min shopping trip without having to use his walking stick! This is so much better than I could have hoped for. They are machine washable and at the price being sold, along with the freedom they have given to my father I will be buying more. I can't believe how good they are, I looked at more expensive options, but read other reviews for these and thought I would try these first - but wasn't expecting much - I couldn't have been more wrong, I am so pleased they have given my father a bit more freedom. I highly recommend this product, at the price being sold there is no excuse not to buy!
on 9 June 2012
FOR THE PRICE A VERY GOOD PRODUCT WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND IF WEARING CONSTANTLY I WOULD SUGGEST BUYING 2 SO 1 COULD BE IN THE WASH
on 3 October 2012
This product does what it says on the packet.. I have arthritis in my feet and this item fitted well and made my foot feel warm and snug as well as providing reasonable support for my ankle.