on 23 September 2013
Very powerful, and has a handy retractable brush for sofas. Lovely design, easy to use and easy to see when it needs emptying....
on 23 August 2013
Powerful, long charge, and everything I wanted it to be....has made a big difference versus dragging the big Hoover around
on 30 September 2013
This was a great buy, I priced it at Tesco & it was £20 cheaper through Maplins via Amazon. It is powerful & much lighter & easy to use than my old DustBuster.
on 19 December 2012
We use this in our conservatory to collect the dead flies. Very powerful suction and the extending nozzle with brush is very handy. Easy clean filters.
on 2 July 2013
I have, in two different locations the very expensive Dyson handheld cyclone vac. Neither of them charge properly and thus last at best 10 seconds. This much cheaper DustBuster charges very easily; it sits on a small footprint chargin base and can rotate 360o lifts off in a flash, goes to work and KEEPS working. Highly recomend it.
on 24 September 2015
Finally I am hoovering again! No need to pull out my big hoover on the lead and noisily hoover whilst the kids are in bed. Now I have no excuse to collect dust, fluff and crumbs from the stairs, under the beds and sofas and around the skirting boards. Usually hoovering was dreaded and left for weeks at a time; now I spend 5 minutes every other day hoovering with this dustbuster. Very light; even our kids can hoover their own room.
Couple points; no good for our car (tried it but this is a "dustbuster" and not a hoover for deep dirt), the long sucker bit does click out regularly which is a big of a nuisance (especially when angling the nozzle to reach difficult places), horrible (but good) to see how much dust/dirt is collected in the clear filter so empty after every session; strongly advise additional filters are bought as if they are not kept clear I can see that this dustbuster will not be effective for long. A brilliant buy for us who strongly dislike cleaning and are time pressed. Highly recommend.
on 22 September 2013
As a mother of two young children, I wanted a hand held to quickly pickup small bits that get dropped around the house. Previously had a Dyson handheld that was pretty good and unfortunately when it died I decided to give one of these a go.

I can't get this to suck anything up unless the end is wedged right against the floor and even then it's a real effort. And don't even think about extending the brush attachment out because you will definitely not be able to hoover anything up at all!

It is just not powerful enough, very disappointing, don't waste your money, spend a bit more and get a better machine.
on 30 June 2013
Promptly delivered. Easy to use and handle.Cleans where other cleaners cannot reach.My wife liked ours so much, she bought one for her sister.
on 6 August 2012
I did'nt expect much of this, most dustbusters i have used over the years have been disappointing, you know...looks nice on the wall mount, only picks up some debris and then drops most of it back down again. To my surprise this is the most powerful dustbuster i've ever had. Cleaned a large rug and was amazed how much hair and fluff etc it picked up , some of which that was left behind by the big boy Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Used it for over an hour and it still seems fully charged and raring to go for more. Nice 'kettle' design with a good nozzle extension and brush. Easy to open up and empty/clean out which you need to do sooner than expected because it actually picks up dust and debris rather than passes over it. A freebee from an insurance company for me but i would have been happy to pay for it knowing how well it works, Well done B+D ! thanks Tesco insurance.
22 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2013
My wife loves this product. It arrived very quickly - 3 to 4days is really quick for the Northern Isles - and fulfils all our expectations. My wife only wishes we had bought it earlier. Very powerful, picks up everything from cat hairs to small stones. Really good , strongly recommended.