5.0 out of 5 stars Best value foundation ever!
I bought this foundation once because I had ran out and needed one ASAP I didn't think it would be very good due to price but it was fantastic! I have used this instead of maybeline, max factor etc ever since. It gives you a very flawless finish and lasts all day! Would highly recommend you try it's brilliant! :)
Published on 16 May 2012 by Gem

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I found this foundation to be too thick personally, others might like that but I prefer lighter foundations you can build up the coverage on for a natural look. It felt too heavy on my skin and I just didn't enjoy this product. I'm very pale and the Sand Beige was too dark for me.
Published 5 months ago by HelenS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value foundation ever!, 16 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Jan 2013
Loved this make up I have had it before and will be buying again, thank you for a grea tproduct

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good foundation!, 12 Jun 2013
I have been looking for a good foundation that isn't too heavy or greasy and now I found it! Will definitely buy more once this is empty!

4.0 out of 5 stars At a great price, you cannot go wrong., 3 Jun 2013
This is a nice light foundation, it stays on well through the day. Delivery was fast, and the price was great.
Give this one a go!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 26 Feb 2014
L. Daniells "L. Daniells" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: W7 Photo Shoot 16 Hour Budge Proof Foundation - Natural Beige (Misc.)
After using Clinique foundation for over 30 years I felt reluctant to try another. Photo shoot was recommended by a friend . I can't fault it , the coverage is good and didn't affect my skin which is very sensitive . Don't be put off by the price , usually I say 'you get what you pay for' but not in this case .

5.0 out of 5 stars dont be put off by cheaap price, 20 Feb 2014
I orderd this just by chance , I never imagined it would be as good as it is , it really is fabulous , great coverage , buildable too, and for the price ,, fab !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coverage, 27 Jan 2014
As good as any high end similar product at a fraction of the price. Covers really well and does last!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thick and easy to apply, 12 Jan 2014
This foundation was much better than I expected for the price. Perfect colour and long lasting, although leaves the face a bit shiny sometimes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Dec 2013
Great price for a lovely foundation. Great colour, long wear, definitely recommend! Better than some highstreet foundations I have used.. would compare to the Revlon colourstay, just as good and a quarter of the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff, 23 May 2014
This colour choice works really well on my pale Scottish colouring,goes on easily rather runny texture but I use a brush. Seems to last and doesn't break up or go patchy on the skin( I use W7 primer too). Amazing value for money.