4.0 out of 5 stars Pink More Mile Running Top
Bought the pink More Mile Running Top and wore it for Race for Life on 26/06/11.
The fit was good, not too tight and not too baggy. For me, I would have preferred it to be a couple of inches shorter as being only 5' found it a bit long. All in all a good buy for the money.
Published on 27 Jun 2011 by happylady

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink Top
Top is OK, although I feel it is not a very feminine fit, bit baggy round the stomach area, not as fitted as I like my running tops. The pink isn't as bright as I thought it would be either from the photo, but it is a decent top and does the job!
Published 5 months ago by Karen Daniels

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink More Mile Running Top, 27 Jun 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars nice 4 the price, 20 April 2012
Quite a lurid pink hope that means i won't get run over ! Certainly wicks away moisture and quite a nice shaped fit. Good for the money if you want a basic running top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi vis indeed!, 10 July 2013
Mrs. K. O'Haire (Sussex) - See all my reviews
I bought the yellow version. It's well fitting, is nice soft material and has washed well, plus you can see me for miles. OK so the yellow doesn't exactly go with my red tomato face when I'm running but I do feel safer in it, especially in the evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 13 May 2013
I bought the white one for the gym. I wanted something cheap to wear, and since this was cheap I expected it to shrink on me in the washing machine or be terrible material but it is amazing!! It is the perfect size and great for working out in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jun 2013
I bought the yellow top because where I run, there is a serious lack of lights if you run when the sun goes down, and I needed something bright to make sure people in their cars see me, having had a few close shaves before! This top seriously delivers - it's very fluorescent and bright so does the job needed. I have only worn it a few times and thus far, no fading but I can imagine with more wear the colour/brightness could fade. However for the price it is very worth it and will not break the bank to just buy another one!

It is lightweight and breathable, and dries relatively quickly.

I will be buying the white one very soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens More Mile Short sleeve running top, 28 Dec 2013
i love this t shirt i use it a lot when i go to the gym i want to get the other colors to soon

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink Top, 3 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value running top, 19 May 2014
Great fit, very good value running too. Slightly thicker than some fabrics but still keeps cool on warmer days.

Long enough to cover tummy and does not ride up.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR EXCERSISE, 18 May 2014
I bought the white top, great delivery a few creases at first but hang it up and they drop out over night,. No funny smell like usual parcels, great fit will be buying more defonitley a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose!, 5 May 2014
Comfortable, loose fit. I have worn this for both running and cycling and have no complaints; I would recommend this top.