4.0 out of 5 stars Mosh-tastic Treehouse!
Published on 28 July 2011 by A. Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a plastic tree but my niece loved it!
Published on 30 April 2012 by G Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a plastic tree but my niece loved it!, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Moshi Monsters Moshling Treehouse (figures not included) (Toy)
I bought this product for my neice for her 8th birthday as I was informed by her mother that she loved anything 'Moshi' at the moment - seems to be the latest craze. I must say she was absolutely thrilled with it. The product is of good quality but is just a plastic tree and quite pricey for what it is. It is also worth noting that the little Moshi Monster figures illustrated on the box do not come with the product, which would have been disappointing for my niece if her father had not bought them for her separately. I do feel it is slightly misleading to show them on the box when they are not included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mosh-tastic Treehouse!, 28 July 2011
A. Lucas "bookworm" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Well, let me start by saying that I personally don't see the full attraction of the Moshi Monsters and Moshlings - but, my 6 year old son and all of his friends love them (and there are much worse things they could be into, so I'm happy to encourage it!). Having collected the little figures for a while, my son has about 25 to play with, and he plays with them for hours and hours. I was dubious about how much more play he could get out of this product, but he agreed to have it instead of pocket money for 5 wks, so I ordered it.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the treehouse, it's sturdy and the parts you have to clip together do so really well and securely.The favourite part for my son is the little basket 'lift', but I have to say, the noise of that gets a bit grating after a while! He hasn't stopped playing with it since he got it. I've heard him making up stories about the moshlings visiting each other, and am really impressed by the way it has enhanced his play with the figures.

It's quite expensive for what it is (I would have liked there to have been a couple more figures with it, perhaps?), but it's not to big and bulky, and so far, it's been a really big hit with my little boy. He even wants to take it on holiday with us next week!!

5.0 out of 5 stars MOSHLING TREEHOUSE, 22 Jan 2014
GOT THIS AS A LAST MINUTE X MAS GIFT FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER (SHE LET IT SLIP THAT SHE WANTED ONE FROM SANTA). MY GRANDAUGHTER LOVED IT. IT KEEPS HER OCCUPIED AND THAT IS ALWAYS GOOD IN MY BOOK. IF YOUR CHILD IS INTERESTED IN THE MOSHLINGS THEN YOU NEED THIS ITEM. THEY WILL LOVE IT.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy plastic and not all Moshi's fit, 6 Feb 2013
Firstly, I bought this at Argos. It was in a deal for £15 so better value. I still would think it's over-priced at £10 though but at least I didn't pay £30+! Amazon prices are ludicrous so I would suggest you shop around as Argos sell it without any discount at £19.99.

It was bought for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas to go along with some Moshi Monsters she wanted. She seems to have suddenly found these things and enjoys playing with them.

The treehouse itself is very flimsy plastic and the base constantly falls off. It is clearly not secured well. The little lift is nice but I can imagine it will not last long and the mechanism is noisy.

It comes with some little stickers that you can use on the inside to make 'rooms' and a door that opens but that's it - oh and 1 Moshi to start you off.

The slots at the front and the green one under the tree are not that big so of course quite a lot of the Moshi's do not fit in them. Make sure you have some of the smaller ones or else it will be pretty useless for your children.

It isn't very big so can easily be put away in a toy box at the end of the day.

That all said, from the girls' point of view - it's huge fun :) They have lots of little adventures using the house and enjoy playing with it. So, from a fun score, it's done its job.

2.0 out of 5 stars Popular but really poor quality, 10 Mar 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This was purchased as a birthday present for my daughter who wanted nothing other than this. She thinks it's great and has played with it a lot. However I sense tears will come as it is extremely flimsy, falls over all the time and requires firm tugs to get the tree lift to work.

If I'd paid a fiver for this I'd have thought it ok, but it is exceptionally poor quality for almost twenty quid. It's easy to put together and even easier to come apart!

But my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moshi Treehouse, 14 Sep 2011
My two children love playing with this, they are aged 4 and 8. It keeps them and their moshlings occupied for hours. They loved the rare Roxy that was included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treehouse fun, 22 Aug 2011
My niece loved this toy and she had a lot of fun just playing with the motorised lift. The stickers it comes with are great for decorating the inside of the treehouse and it's fun to be able to store the figures in the green leaves. And it's not too bulky so it makes it easy for storing. The only downside is that it only comes with one moshi figure (a girl moshi monster that boys may not like!) and it has no furniture to use in the treehouse. So all you can really do is make the figures go through the door, use the lift and sit in the leaves. Without furniture, kids will have to have a real imagination for keeping this toy fun

3.0 out of 5 stars not very strong, 27 Dec 2013
looks good and kids love it but it comes apart very easy as they play and falls over a lot too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart and moshlings slip off, 22 Oct 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
The base falls off every time you try to move it and various other platforms also come away easily (although they fall off rather than snap off so it is fixable). Very few moshlings will balance in the niches as they are shallow and slippy (and some moshlings don't have great balance). My moshi mad son has really had no play from this at all.
If you want moshling storage/display think about the mini-moshling cases which he has enjoyed (Nipper and Oddie designs) where the moshlings fit on little pegs to keep them in place - much better - and the cases have a slide/roundabout respectively for play, although note this tree is for standard moshlings and mini-moshlings are much smaller so cases no good for an existing collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Treehouse, 21 Feb 2013
I think very expensive for half a tree !! My granddaughter likes it though , which is all that matters on he birthday
Don't think I would buy another one just too high a. Price