5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs
Published on 18 April 2012 by Cheryl Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as seen in advert.
Very cheap and nasty.Icebergs look nothing like the picture,just random pieces of plastic.Penguins too small for any play value.It seemed a bargain.I was fooled!
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Elizabeth J. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
I purchased this product for my Granddaughter aged 5 as I thought this would be a fun gift. It provided hours of pleasure over the Easter holidays as we were able to play with the penguins both in and out of water. Our Granddaughter played with them in family groups or all the babies together or adults together and her imagination knew no limits with the antics they got up to. We also used them as an aid for addition and subtraction which is fun and educational at the same time. They are a very sturdy product and I imagine they will last well and will provide hours of fun. The product is just as I had imagined from the description on line and looking at the picture on the bucket they are packaged in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Penguin fantasy fits the bil, 17 Jan 2012
C. G. Norton "Chris Norton" (Weston-super-Mare, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
Mt grandson counted 51 individually wrapped items in this "bucket". really good value and fun for a child. Penguins and mini icebergs. Grandson very happy with his present.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
great product my granson has had lots of fun playing with the penquins, good value and really pleased.
would reccomend

4.0 out of 5 stars Penguin play, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
l bought this bucket of penguins for a small group of young people with learning difficulties as part of a project on Antarctica. They have made some models of icebergs and the penguins are for decoration. Obviously, this isn't the use they were intended for but the students have enjoyed them very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Small World Play, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
This was bought for use in a school. Penguins are very sturdy for use by infants and with other bits added to this good for learning. Icebergs in pack were a super idea but downside of these are that made of thin plastic are not sturdy enough for use by so many infants. However, I would still recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bucket of happiness., 13 Feb 2014
DD (Sheffield, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
I bought these to go in my bathroom for a bit of a novelty and they look great. Cant believe that I got 48 penguins for this price. What can I say ? Great product, well made and well packaged and delivered on time. Thumbs up from DD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as seen in advert., 27 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
I bought these for my classroom as we are studying the polar regions . My children absolutely love them ! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 12 July 2013
Mr. J. W. Brown "J.Brown" (York, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Feet 2 Bucket of Penguins and Icebergs (Toy)
Not much to say really. Perfect as a gift for animal fanatics and children alike. Plenty of them - my little sister sent me a picture of them assembled in an army!