on 13 January 2012
having read the reviews i wasnt sure what to expect but am very happy with the outcome.

As soon as i took it out the box my son was over the moon, put charley to bed straight away and played with him for a while getting him up and putting him to bed
Its strong stuff, small which is what i expected but not at all disapointed. For the price it was well worth the risk and it paid off. So if your unsure, give it a go and let your childs imagination do the deciding for you
on 1 November 2011
My son was very excited when he saw this, however the ball rolled away under furniture (propelled by a small hand or foot) and got lost almost immediately and one of the legs fell off the bed as soon as we got it out of the box- its waiting to be glued back together. The car has little wheels that look very fragile and its only a matter of time before they fall off I think. The toy box is good, easy for small children to put the lids on, and the rocket is nice too.

The figure is the best bit, its sturdy with posable arms and legs, feels like good quality.

This was a gift, but I don't think its worth 8.99, £6.99 possibly if the bed was better quality.
on 22 August 2012
If your little one loves Carley Bear they will LOVE this toy. I've been trying to encourage my 2.5 year old to use his imagination and this toy set gives him the opportunity to put Charley to bed and get him to play with his toys.
on 28 December 2012
This was the one thing my 3yo son wanted from Santa. Was very hard for Santa to find, so was a lot of expectation when he did.

My son was thrilled with this toy. It's very simple and easy for him to play with, but he loves playing and doing things he sees Charlie bear doing on tv. I would definitely recommend this to any toddler fans of the show.
The pieces are a great size for my 3yo and he has loved it.
on 5 October 2012
This is lovely but a little toy, my 3 year old is just got into Charley bear and I know he will love it. It's deffinatley well worth the price it's small yes but for under 10 pounds you can't argue with it, you het what you pay for
on 30 January 2012
My youngest son is a Charley Bear fan, I would argue that he's his BIGGEST fan and goes crazy when he sees him on TV, in magazines, on adverts, anything...
He loves this toy and Charleys little toys that come with it, great item and a must for all Little Charley Bear fans out.
on 23 February 2012
My two year old son loves putting Charley Bear to bed and pretending that he is playing with his toys. In the shops this toy is £10 so I think at half the price it is definitely worth the money.
on 15 January 2013
This toy is very durable and she enjoys having her own charley bear bedroom set. However I would not have paid full price for this toy and glad I purchased on sale.
on 4 June 2012
My godson was chuffed to bits when he opened this present. Played with it for ages it helped create imaginative play about getting ready for bed
on 23 May 2012
BARGAIN got this toy for £3.29 seen everywhere else for £9.99. This has been put away for my little ones birthday in june, she will love it!