on 27 July 2012
Shed took the maximum stated time to arrive (just under 1 month) - I was called a couple of days before delivery to arrange everything where by I stated that I would leave my garden door open for them to deliver the shed in my garden while I was at work. Despite this, and leaving a note on the garden door to say it was open, the entire shed was just dumped outside the door!!

By the time I got round to building the shed, I realised there were no instructions left with it, no screws and the build quality was really poor. Laughably so, with screws jutting out of the wood, some parts are so badly put together they just pull apart. The quality of the wood is terrible. In the end we had to get a carpenter to help put it together and reinforce the whole thing, costing almost as much as the shed itself.

Please don't waste your time and money with this, you would be better off buying the wood yourself and making your own!! There are plenty of better sheds out there for similar money
on 19 November 2011
The shed was delivered on time. Would have preferred no jaggered edges due to blisters. No instructions. But was not difficult to build. need two people to fix and prefer weather conditions sunny to organise and fix. must use culprinol shed paint. to protect the wood. use only brush to paint as spray spreads as wood is not smooth. Its looks absolutley beautiful up. Looks like a cabin house.
on 27 June 2015
Arrived fairly quickly within about a week, driver was a nice bloke very helpful. Phoned half hour before Arrival which was very handy and quality of shed is good. I built I mostly myself but had help with the roof, but 2 people is definitely an advantage, my only criticism and it is a small thing, Is that all the screws come in one bag, so u need to spend time searching for 20,30,40 mm screws etc. But its not a massive thing. Otherwise an excellent shed for the money and simple to erect if you have the most basic of tools and know how.
on 19 March 2012
This shed is very good value for money, it's not the strongest but can easily be reinforced. Very easy to erect with good instructions.Over all, very pleased with product.
on 22 December 2015
Good value shed. Nice size. Few defects but sorted with the seller. You get what you pay for.