Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 31 October 2011
The good news is the shed was dleivered on time
this shed is thin and flimsy
I had a qualified carpenter put this togeher and he could barely contain his laughter
it is not a good shed for the money
I would not recommend this to anyone
on 17 April 2015
This company has to be one of the worst I have dealt with from a customer service perspective, not only are their customer service representatives rude and arrogant but they can not perform the most simple tasks. After receiving a shed with numerous faulty parts, they then sent further parts which had some parts missing. they are more than happy to inconvenience the customer after taking your money, so please avoid and go to another company who actually knows what the terms customer service means.
on 13 July 2015
I guess at just short of £300 I should not have expected a perfect shed. But it is VERY flimsy. Don't buy this if you want to store anything valuable in it! The image also does not show that it actually has 2 smaller panes for a window of acrylic that can be removed even without a screw driver. Oh and the ridge timber is so flimsy it does not support the weight of the roof sheets. I had to add another beam.
on 28 May 2015
It is big beautiful and of the highest of quality. It looked more beautiful when it arrived than it did online I was so pleased with it and till am.
on 6 July 2015
I dont need to send my hubby out now he can just play in his shed he loves it and at that price why not thank you kay
on 25 September 2013
very happy with this item although its suppose to have 4 windows the one that was delivered to me only has 2 windows all in all a very good shed
on 19 January 2016
easy to assemble excellent delivery service highly reccommend
on 14 February 2015
Great loads of space and easy to enter and exit with stuf
on 3 April 2013
I wouldd give it a five star rating but I can hardly say I love a shed would you not agree?

See one answered question