5.0 out of 5 stars On your marks, get set, Buy!
I brought this on sale, and what can I say, it was worth it even at full price, fitting for its size is good, material is nice and strong as well as stitching. Be seen but look good with this item and keep warm at the same time =)
Published on 26 July 2012 by Katarina Jayne

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but after few months start to peel off
Was very pleased with this article. It keeps me warm and fit properly but after few months and not that many washing the seams start to peel off. Not very good quality at the end.
Published 4 months ago by Isabel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars On your marks, get set, Buy!, 26 July 2012
This review is from: WOMENS Black with pink trim More Mile Long Sleeved Hi-Viz running top (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 20 Oct 2011
Thank you for the quick delivery of the top that I ordered, It was exactly what I wanted so I will be recommending to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running Top, 19 Sep 2013
This top is just what I wanted, except the sleeves are a little long but never mind, it's a problem I come across often. It fits perfectly and is true to size with a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool running, 15 Sep 2013
Comfy and warm. Particularly like the thumb loops to pull over cold hands. Generously sized which gives a nice body length

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 2 Aug 2013
I'm size 10-12 and ordered 12. It's a bit loose but when wearing a long sleeve t-shirt it fits nicely.
Very good product, recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the thumb holes, 7 Aug 2014
This thin material is great for running; I don't feel sweaty or overly hot but it protects me from the elements. The thumb loops are great: you can hide a personal alarm in your hand easily and it keeps your hands/fingers protected from the wind. I don't think I will need gloves this winter. The zip is reliable and smooth to do up but isn't a one handed close. The reflective tape is sparse but does work.
As regards fit, it is a nice length; midway down my bottom and doesn't ride up. The logo has started to peel off in the wash but once it is all gone I'm sure it will look good as new as it hasn't left a shadow underneath. I would say the sizing is true to fit. I'm a 10-12, bought a 12 and it is roomy enough for motion but certainly doesn't swamp me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic top!!, 22 Sep 2012
I am really pleased with this running top. I was so worried it would be bad quality but as soon as I got it out of the packaging I knew instantly how great it was. I'm a very small size 8/6 and I ordered the 8. It's only slightly baggy on me, but to be honest I wouldn't want anything too tight and I will most likely wear a sports vest under it anyway, especially now it's getting colder. I love the holes for your thumbs, what a great little extra. I am really looking forward to wearing this, and thanks again for a great service!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, 12 Jun 2014
Zizzi (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Not quite what I expected. The material is very thin but it looks alright. The sleeves are nice and long and It is good to wear over very light sport crop top. 'Pity that it doesn't have a small pocket for a key /phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great garment - love the thumbholes as it doesn't ride up whilst running - and plenty warm enough for eal, 28 May 2014
D. Disley - See all my reviews
I love the thumbholes as it doesn't ride up whilst running - and plenty warm enough for early morning runs in the spring - please make one without pink on it though as I want another one !

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep cool, 16 May 2014
Nice item good for running in and was delivered quickly keeps you cool. If running when temperature low you may need an outer layer as this is more for running in when temperatures ok

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›