5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Perfect fit, good value for money. I recommend this item it for whoever owns a Samsung GIO and is looking for a protection cover.
Published on 17 Oct 2012 by Tiagodna

1.0 out of 5 stars I never received it
I never received it. Is it possible for you to send another one free of charge to my billing address? Thanks!
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by Ashok Kumar

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 Silicone Skin Case / Cover / Gel Black (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars I never received it, 24 Oct 2011
Ashok Kumar (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but it's good enough, 7 Oct 2011
The quality of the material seems ok and resistant and it's a close fit to the phone.

As I wanted something to protect my phone from scratching (the keys in my poket are the ones to blame), I think this does a perfect job.

The phone looks good and the SD, camera,... holes are a really good match to the phone.

Good value for money.