4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough. Low current, fairly high graphics power.
I have an old PC based on the Athlon 64 x2 3800, with 2gb RAM and Windows XP. My once great Radeon x1950 Pro couldn't run some new games due to software incompatibilities. So I invested in the 6670. Anything with more grunt would have been wasted on my old system.

The result is that I have an up to date card that is completely software compatible with all...
Published on 1 Nov 2011 by Longfellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
This GPU runs well alongside my AMD 5800K APU and keeps most games on high at over 40FPS, however without this extra support this graphics card is a bit weak and won't be very suitable for gaming at all. Obviously, it will be fine for everyday use and some design work such as Photoshop and Illustrator, but won't give you the edge. However, at a mere £50 it is a good...
Published 9 months ago by Harry Power

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value and performance, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Asus AMD Radeon HD 6670 Graphics Card (1GB, PCI-Express, GDDR5, Dust-proof Fan) (Accessory)
I bought this graphics card 6 months ago to use in my old HP computer from 2008.
The performance increase is huge, it can run games like skyrim, sleeping dogs and saints row IV all on low-medium settings at 1080p or on medium-high at 1050p. minecraft averages out at 80fps max settings. Worth every penny. It is also powered straight from the motherboard so it runs well on my 300w psu.

Would recommend 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Card for the money, 11 Oct 2013
I bought this to go in my HTPC case initially, later moved into a proper Mid Tower Case (Bad HTPC case to blame).

It is running in dual graphics with my AMD 5800K. They immediately recognized eachother and I've never had any problems at all.

I was hesitant at first due to the cards age now, but performance is quite impressive especially for the price. It is well made and the Fan does a good job whilst being quiet at the same time. It is small and easily installed, the HDMI port is welcome as my motherboard doesn't have one.

Very happy indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget Gaming, 11 Jun 2013
I'd recommend Crossfiring this product with an A10-5800K CPU for better results.
That is what i have done and ever since the Crossfire I can consider myself owning
a budget gaming system. The card itself isn't too big so it fits nicely without bothering
other parts that you might have installed on your pci-e slots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome card!, 6 April 2013
I've been pleasantly surprised by just how capable this graphics card is! I'm how able to play some of the latest games at decent, playable settings whilst being at 1080p - and for £50 you really can't argue with that!

Installation was really easy and the fact I didn't have to connect it to any external power (i.e. power other than from the PCI slot) was a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 2 April 2013
I made sure i put a lot of research in before buying this graphics card. Looking for the most cost effective card possible for around £50. It has behaved as expected, and I would argue that it is the best card at this price that you could consider buying. There are no performance issues and it comes with a free overclocking software, which is nice should i want to use it.
I recommend this product for anyone on a budget looking for a game capable of getting by on the vast majority of games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Jan 2013
Very nice graphics card with a little overclocking i haven't found game i cant play (Yet) but defiantly worth the dosh)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product!, 6 Jan 2013
I originally purchased this card to add a third monitor to my home computer setup, but after looking at the reviews thought it would be an ideal upgrade for gaming also; In my opinion the best, the cheapest upgrade.

If you don't have an optical drive on your Computer, the Asus website has all you need for drivers, this was the option I took.

Starting playing some games on it, and wow. It is a highly underrated card. Incredibly happy with this product, would recommend it to anyone looking for a budget gaming pc.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY 3 INDIVIDUAL MONITORS......, 14 Oct 2012
I have been trying to find the ideal card for a few months now for use with my home studio setup for recording. I wanted the option for 3 screens and a stretched screen for track editing. I made a few wrong purchases and then I came across this little beauty...

I have a dvi to vga connected. a hd tv and a vga via the display port adaptor i bought from amazon for £12.50.

I originally didnt buy it for gaming but wow. I have a radeon hd4000 that handles most games quite comfortably on med/low setting. but this card is pretty good.

F1 2012 eyefinty mode on high
Skyrim High
Battlefield 3 med/high
Assassins Creed brotherhood and revelations eyefinity on high.

Dont buy anything else if your on a budget cause this card is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good budget graphics card, 22 Aug 2012
brought this card to play batman arkham city .
the amd 6670 is a good card that will play most of the new games on high ,i tested it on skyrim and it plays smooth ly on very high,i am very happy with the card and remember you get what you pay for.
the card also increased my windows graphics rating from 5.1 to 7.1 ,good card for the price .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Card, difficult to get working!, 9 Mar 2014
I have finally git this card working after a lot of time spent trouble shooting. I think the main issues was the lack of horse power in my 250 watt Acer system. As a result the card wasn't detected properly by Windows 7. After I upgraded the power supply to a 450 watt unit, removed all old drivers and used a registry cleaner to remove unwanted drivers and registry entries, I then downloaded a windows update . After all that the card worked. I did need to update a Arma 3 to get it running and there may well be others that need an update. This card has a 7 score on the windows performance index on my system. All things considered it is a good piece of kit. That said I think it needs to be made clearer that taking it's power through the PCIe slot rather than from an individual connector from the PSU is no guarantee that on older systems it will work without further upgrades. I would recommend at least a 400 watt PSU before you install this card.

As far as performance is concerned , it has speeded up the response time, graphics are much sharper and the frame rate on some games has more than doubled. A worthwhile if challenging upgrade!

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›