on 5 May 2011
These socks are amazing. I'm in a category of runner known as a Clydesdale, basically a heavy framed runner or cyclist (I'm both!). I'd been looking for some socks to give the feet an easier time and someone recommended these. I was dubious at first, the price was too low for them to be any good, but I thought I'd give them a go, so on they went and out I headed...

It was like running on a plush carpet, but with a good support structure... I'd recommend these to any runner, regardless of size!!!
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2015
I'm not going to waffle on too much but if you like to run, whatever the distance, you need these in your life. I ran 18km last week and although I wear £130 custom fit running shoes, my feet were aching for days afterwards.
These socks arrived yesterday and so I stuck them on and went out for 25km. My feet felt amazing and I honestly can say I felt I could've run a lot further if it wasn't for time restraints. Even now, my feet have no pain and I'm off out again today for another run.
The downside of this product? I have realised that I've reached a point in my life where I'm actually raving about a pair of bloody socks! It'll be driving gloves and flat caps next!!
on 6 September 2011
I have used various methods and socks in the passed, using two pairs of ankle socks, trying 1000 Mile socks and using Compeed.

Since using these socks they have reduced the friction causing blisters, i still get them, i don't think there is any product that can combat this 100% but these socks are the nearest you are going to get!

They are very confortable and i run 30 miles a week and last longer than most socks.

Would highly recommend and they are an excellent price!
on 23 October 2011
Excellent socks, ran up to 20 mile in these and no blisters and so comfortable, did not feel sweaty, definitely worth buying.
on 1 August 2012
These are easily the best running socks I've had to date. They stay put, feet stay cosy but dry and ventilated - overall, very comfortable indeed. But... cushioning-wise they're not much different from just about every other running sock I've had, in fact I've had socks not billed as "cushioned" which have performed better in that respect. That said, I'll be buying these again because in all other respects they're superb.

NB. As another reviewer noted, buy one size bigger than you need because they shrink substantially after the first wash, even if you observe the washing care guidelines. That advice applies to every make of running socks I've ever bought though; it's not a failing specific to this product.
on 31 August 2011
Bought these for my son who has been running for a while now but who has been suffering with constant blisters. He now only trains in these and the blister problem has gone completely. Just ordered 2 pink pairs for my daughter who was having the same problem also. They both say they are brilliant because they can train properly now with no more blisters.
on 8 July 2011
Bought as a present for a runner/walker and he absolutely loved them, from the style and colouring to the soft cushioned sole. Would buy again as long as they don't shrink in the wash or wear out too quickly - wait and see.
on 10 October 2011
These have been very useful - they're so specifically designed they're even labelled Left and Right! They were a gift for my husband and he seems to really like them because I keep seeing them in the washing basket! :-)
on 24 October 2011
I really like these socks; comfortable, durable, quick to dry after washing. The only downside is they are a bit too thick for use in warm weather. For chilly autumn and winter days however, they are perfect.
on 19 November 2011
good padding so really comfy, but keep you cool. My feet usually burn by the time i get to the vibrating plate, now they don't. great price too. buy buy buy.

See one answered question