5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks for a Clydesdale.
These socks are amazing. I'm in a category of runner known as a Clydesdale, basically a heavy framed runner or cyclist (I'm both!). I'd been looking for some socks to give the feet an easier time and someone recommended these. I was dubious at first, the price was too low for them to be any good, but I thought I'd give them a go, so on they went and out I headed...
Published on 5 May 2011 by eightlab

3.0 out of 5 stars Good running socks, quite expensive for socks
Good cushioning socks with padding in the right places, but feel fairly similar to a much cheaper set of padded socks. I was surprised at how little they go up the leg as the pictures make the ankle part look longer compared to the actual socks where they are ever so slightly longer than ankle socks. The socks do tend to shrink a lot in the wash too so it is probably...
Published 13 months ago by Adam Whitehouse

‹ Previous | 117 18 1923 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent comfortable sock, 6 Aug 2014
Bought these for power walking, after getting blisters previously. These socks are the most comfortable I have worn, no blisters since wearing these. Buy with confidence these do exactly what it says on the tin!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy and not as good as X-socks, 29 Aug 2014
I got these before I got into running. Not that comfortable, became scratchy quite quickly and had a blister after a 10K run. I soon bought some X-socks and I haven't worn these since, night and day difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of running socks at reasonable price, 1 Aug 2014
Great pair of socks for running, simple single layer with some cushioning in the right places. Colouring may look garish but you don't see that with trainers on and it helps pairing them after washing!

5.0 out of 5 stars sock it to them, 16 July 2014
Brilliant, I do a lot of walking and these are comfortable and my feet don't hurt when I been walking if I am wearing these, will be ordering more, could not do without them, good value for money .

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST TRAINING SOCKS I HAVE PURCHASED TO DATE., 24 Aug 2014
Comfortable.
Perfect for running.
Perfect for weight training.
Wear them in with my work boots as well now.
They seem to mould to my feet perfectly.
Blister free.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a good fit and have been very comfortable to wear I ..., 19 Oct 2014
These are a good fit and have been very comfortable to wear I have done two 5k runs in them and no blisters or problems of any kind. I would recommend them, very good value for the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Skeptical at first, 6 Oct 2014
I never put any thought into buying running socks before as I thought it was just another way for companies to rape your wallet again. But what a difference they make!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't really do long distance running so I can't comment ..., 21 Oct 2014
Don't really do long distance running so I can't comment on that. But for running average distances (3 miles) they're just what you expect them to be, lovely fit too.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 24 May 2012
These are the first running socks that i have ever tried, they are very comfortable but i never really suffered with blisters or painful feet when running in normal socks so it is hard for me to compare them. They are snug and feet my feet nicely. I do wear them every time i go running now though because i'm sure there is some benefit in wearing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 31 Oct 2011
Very good product. I am looking for the best so i give 4 stars and i hope i will find the ideal running sock to give 5 stars

‹ Previous | 117 18 1923 | Next ›