5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks for a Clydesdale.
These socks are amazing. I'm in a category of runner known as a Clydesdale, basically a heavy framed runner or cyclist (I'm both!). I'd been looking for some socks to give the feet an easier time and someone recommended these. I was dubious at first, the price was too low for them to be any good, but I thought I'd give them a go, so on they went and out I headed...
Published on 5 May 2011 by eightlab

3.0 out of 5 stars Good running socks, quite expensive for socks
Good cushioning socks with padding in the right places, but feel fairly similar to a much cheaper set of padded socks. I was surprised at how little they go up the leg as the pictures make the ankle part look longer compared to the actual socks where they are ever so slightly longer than ankle socks. The socks do tend to shrink a lot in the wash too so it is probably...
Published 15 months ago by Adam Whitehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks for a Clydesdale., 5 May 2011
This review is from: Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock (Apparel)

It was like running on a plush carpet, but with a good support structure... I'd recommend these to any runner, regardless of size!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running Socks, 6 Sep 2011
I have used various methods and socks in the passed, using two pairs of ankle socks, trying 1000 Mile socks and using Compeed.

Since using these socks they have reduced the friction causing blisters, i still get them, i don't think there is any product that can combat this 100% but these socks are the nearest you are going to get!

They are very confortable and i run 30 miles a week and last longer than most socks.

Would highly recommend and they are an excellent price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect running socks, 3 Sep 2011
John Cowlin - See all my reviews
These are not only a bargain price, but they worked great for me (they stopped my blisters altogether) im a casual runner with anything up to 10 miles and even a bit of off road, the only slight downside is my feet get a little hot but sweating is greatly reduced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, 19 Mar 2012
Mr. C. W. Curtis "Chris Curtis" (Norfolk U.K) - See all my reviews
Hard to get too excited about socks but these are great, comfy socks for running in. Holds the foot well, gripping at the arches and providing slight padding in the impact areas of the heel and balls (of the foot! before anyone gets the urge to comment).

Have worn these now for several runs and suffered no discomfort in the foot. Even whilst using my 5 year old running shoes that I should really be thinking of replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more blisters, 31 Aug 2011
M. Greenslade (Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my son who has been running for a while now but who has been suffering with constant blisters. He now only trains in these and the blister problem has gone completely. Just ordered 2 pink pairs for my daughter who was having the same problem also. They both say they are brilliant because they can train properly now with no more blisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top socks, 8 July 2011
Bought as a present for a runner/walker and he absolutely loved them, from the style and colouring to the soft cushioned sole. Would buy again as long as they don't shrink in the wash or wear out too quickly - wait and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent socks, 23 Oct 2011
Excellent socks, ran up to 20 mile in these and no blisters and so comfortable, did not feel sweaty, definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars more mile socks, 3 Jan 2012
tried many pairs of socks for running,finally found the ones i have been looking for!!!- these are great,really comfortable-no probs on 20 mile - will be buying moreAdults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Dec 2013
The socks are great, good fit, and perfect in running shoes, there so good I got two pairs for my wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel really good, 28 Nov 2013
S. Spilsbury (United Kingdon) - See all my reviews
I've brought these for my partner. They look well made and are nicely padded so hopefully he'll have warm, comfortable feet