Colour Name: White|Change

on 9 July 2012
I have been DJing for around 15 years and have had many different headphones. I finally settled on a pair of Sony MDR-V700DJ's that were fantastic, after around 5 years use and a little bit of abuse from my 6 year old they gave up on me. After lots of researching on the net (and a budget) I finally settled on these Panasonic headphones at a fraction of the price and to my surprise I find that these are very nearly as good as my old Sony ones. These really are superb and will out perform many more expensive brands. I can highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new pair of headphones.
on 16 February 2012
For £20 I wasn't expecting the quality of sound the headphones produce, the gloss plastic does look slightly cheap but overall they do look nice and stylish, they are comfy to wear and wont fall off your head - these things have great bass if you enjoy that in your music and they can go very loud, they totally drown out the sound of the city and cars etc so they are very good for when your out and about, if you'r looking for a pair of cheap headphones i'd stop looking and just buy these, the sound quality is really quiet good for £20.
on 7 April 2012
For the price i think they're really good. They look quite cool, the sound is good - good bit of bass as well. They also fold up quite small without sticky-out bits that could break. There is a little bit of sound leakage, but you don't need them to be particularly loud as most external sound is blocked out.

The only negatives i can think of are that the ear cups are quite small, so can begin to ache after a while. however i have quite small ears so this is not a massive problem for me! Also as the cable comes from both sides in a v-shape, you can sometimes get a bit tangled when taking them off.
on 17 November 2012
Bought these based on previous reviews. I'm not in the best position to talk about sounds quality, but they are fine for that as far as I can tell.
I find them rather uncomfortable for my ears and am not really using them much due to this. They press my ears in and the plastic part of on the on-ear bit isn't comfortable.
I don't use them much because of this.
on 2 June 2012
As the title says, really nice looking- wasn't too sure about the orange and white but works well as a combination

comfy ear and head padding, but can hurt after an hour or two after listening to music (as orange ear grill bit is make of plastic- they are over ear btw

In terms of music quality, they are really good. I have some beats 'in ear' headphones and the base the Panasonic ones gives is very close it it (beats = £70 Panasonic= £18)

Also like how the head phone part swivels (but that's just DJ style right)

Delivery, I ordered on Sunday and got them on Tuesday morning (great)

overall, really good product would recommend highly
on 13 January 2012
For the price you cannot go wrong1 However, for those who will be using them for longer periods they can be slightly tight around the ears. Also, the sound has a lot of base but vocals are clear. I use them casually for mixing songs on my laptop and they do the job just fine.
on 9 January 2012
Very happy with Panasonic head phones grandson very happy with grand mother for buying them they looked good and was much cheaper then the shop one and most of all they sound great.
on 29 June 2015
These are the basic entry version of these bins.As a pensioner who likes to walk a few miles every day and listen to radio 4 whilst I do so, these are perfect. They adjust to a tight fit and give a good clear sound from my Doro 610 easy phone.They fold inwards whilst hanging on the neck, all in all a good buy, and they arrived the very next day (N.Ireland). So tip top all round.
on 2 October 2015
I can't Believe I missed out on buying these headfones for £14.99 last month after saving them on my wish list for a little too long. (I've also bought the blk/orange version from a shop) This blk/blue design is prob still worth £25-£30 but I wish I'd snapped them up quicker before the £9.40 price hike, now I'll just have to wait a bit longer for another bargain drop.
on 25 December 2013
For price to performance ratio these are really great. Use them for listening to music on my PC. The sound from which is adjusted by the internal Realtek High Definition sound card. As others have pointed out they appear a tight fit but I'm sure they will "give" in time.
Initial thoughts are that I'm well pleased with the purchase.