4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit tricky
Published on 27 Jan 2012 by Alan

3.0 out of 5 stars nice band, but a little tight on the arm
This is a decent arm band made from decent quality material, neoprene, good quality pvc window and velcro to close the band.

Published on 10 Nov 2011 by The guy in London

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit tricky, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Belkin Neoprene Dualfit Armband for Samsung Galaxy S2 in Black (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
The band is good don't really notice it that much when I'm wearing it, the screen area works perfectly when touching it and all the holes are in the right places. There are only 2 main issues with this product, the first is trying to get the phone into/out of it, the protective screen sticks to the phone and makes it very hard to push it in or pull it out, tho a simple solution can be found by keeping the sheet of cardboard that comes inside it and sliding the phone in behind it then slipping it out, makes it much easier. The second is that the lock screen and volume buttons are hidden under the arm straps and are very hard to locate and press. Other than those it is a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed the way I jog..., 24 Feb 2013
Emmster "the book wurme" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this to house my Samsung galaxy s2 whilst going out running. It's brilliant. I wear it on my forearm rather than the 'traditional' upper arm, because I find it easier to operate the phone from there.

Some other reviewers mentioned that the strap was quite short - I've got to say that i've not had the same problem, even on my upper arm - and I was recently told by a nurse taking blood that my arms were 'chunky'. There are two slots that the strap can go through and I can't help but think some of the reviewers were perhaps trying to thread the strap through both.

My Samsung is a tight fit in the pouch and there can be unintentional adjustment of the volume when bending down to do up my shoes (this may be a factor of me wearing it on my forearm) - but that's only happened a couple of times and i'd rather that than the phone rattling about in the pouch.

I went out running and got caught in a freak, short-lived snow storm the other day - the phone came out completely dry and was well protected.

This thing has made such a difference to me running with the phone - I completely forget I'm wearing it and can get into the run more than previously when I was simply holding it.

I'd highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Sep 2012
Simon Bowater (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Pretty happy with this product after my first 2 runs in it, only 2 real gripes - firstly, for the galaxy s2, its an extremely tight fit, which is ok I suppose, but I just hope it loosens off a bit so its not such an effort to use!

I agree with others comments about the size of the band too, I'm not a body builder, but my arms are a decent size and the strap could do with being a bit bigger to make it properly comfy.

Good points are quality of the materials used and the overall quality durable feel, much better than a cheaper one I've recently had to throw away due to it falling apart! Can't go wrong for £8 :)

UPDATE: Having used this for a few months, this product is actually brilliant, no signs of wear and tear, and the phone slides in and out easier now. Couldn't hope for more from an arm band - it even survived being washed with no problems!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice band, but a little tight on the arm, 10 Nov 2011

It is rather curious that the band is a little tight to get on my arm easily. I am no muscle man, in fact, I have no muscles. You cannot get this band on your arm by strapping it on after you have placed it on your arm. In order to get this on, you need to close the band first, then drag the band over your arm. I am not sure why this is the case, but you can only put it on this way without too much difficulty.

The phone fits in nicely without a case. You can operate all functions through the window without any difficulty. It look pretty neat on your arm, not like some cheap alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 18 Jun 2014
meet the requirements i need for daily basis. very good quality on the material.
Happy to make more deals with the seller!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 19 April 2014
It's a bit of a tight fit to get the phone in and the quality isn't up to the usual I expect from Belkin. On the upside, it does fit, it works, and you can use the touchscreen through the clear plastic screen which is very cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, plastic isnt very clear, 13 April 2014
Very simple sleeve design that keeps your phone safe from the elements whilst out running. Plastic is not very clear, but not to the point where it makes use of the phone troublesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for skinny arms, 9 April 2014
This fits my Samsung Galaxy S2 or my girlfriend's Samsung S4mini. The strap can go through two different loops so it will fit very skinny and bigger arms alike. As stated previously I think, it can be difficult to get the phone out of after a run, but simply slide a piece of paper down the front and the phone comes out straight away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 11 Mar 2014
Item arrived quickly and is really good quality which i have always found Belkin to be, iPhone 5 fits well and works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, 21 Jan 2014
Purchased as a gift, does the job intended for a keen runner who runs in all weathers; would definitely recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›