on 11 October 2011
First, we have to accept this... There's only one reason for this single: To make money. But it's OK. The remixes are nice, and Personal Jesus still sounds great more than 20 years later.

Just for old fans.
on 5 July 2011
The new remixes are a varied bunch. I don't want to single out any of them as they each offer a modern spin on a track I've listen to 100's of times. I didn't think you could freshen up such a classic, but yet they have. I am pleased to see a number of remixers who haven't been long time DM mixes. I think they bring the song a new audience.
on 10 July 2011
It's a good single which reminds one of the songs most representative of the group Depeche Mode, is a good version but not exceeding the original, the mixes are good with more modern arrangements.
on 4 February 2015
I didnt know DM had done a more recent version of this song until I noticed it on amazon