5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic waterproofs
Published on 10 Jan 2012 by ANG

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfortable
Published 23 months ago by GILLIAN PARRY

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic waterproofs, 10 Jan 2012
I wear these to walk the dogs on the beach in winter. These are just the best waterproof trousers I've ever had. They are a great fit (small) - very slightly long because I'm only 5'1" but when I fasten the studs they're fine. So many pairs of waterproofs I've had have too much material, especially around the waist, and get all bunched up and uncomfortable around my middle. These ones don't do that - they're perfect (I'm size 10). These are also the lightest weight ones I've had. The material has a nice feel and isn't too noisy. All round a great buy and I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fit, 28 Dec 2011
H. Cross (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These must be the best pair of waterproofs I have bought, I use these to do my horses in the winter weather and they have been invaluable. Not only are they are a great fit, I got a size small as I am a size 8 and 5ft 3 and they are a perfect fit but they are waterproof and warm. I would definitely buy again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 6 Aug 2012
Very pleased with these waterproof trousers. Kept me dry while walking the dog, they are quite soft and therefore very comfortable. Would recommend these and very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trousers, 4 Oct 2012
These are superb trousers, exactly what was required, comfortable, fit perfectly and the material is so nice too. I use these whilst cycling and are ideal, I would recommend them highly to anyone requiring a good pair of waterproof trousers. Also delivered very quickly in good packaging, cannot fault a thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arctic clothing., 11 Jan 2014
Bought these trousers for an arctic trip and they worked a treat, kept dry and warm ideal. If you don't want or need to wear trousers underneath go for your general size but one size larger if you intend to wear them as overtrousers saw we did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and length, 4 Jan 2013
I would highly recommend these waterproof and comfortable pants. I am 5 foot 7 and they are perfect length and fit well alone or over trousers. Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for myself for walking the dog in the Pennines, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: HELLY HANSEN 'VOSS' WATERPROOF TROUSERS - 2 COLOURS (S-XXL) (Apparel)
But son in law who works outdoor all day has taken them and says they are the best. Hope my wife sees this and buys me another pair. Well worth the money and does what it says 'waterproof trousers'

4.0 out of 5 stars Thinner than I expected but worked very well., 23 Aug 2012
This is not a replacement for serious motorcycle waterproof trousers so you do need to wear something underneath. As a city rider on a scooter I found it very confortable and well-built in terms of its quality. Very good product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very comfortable, 10 Oct 2012
Bought these trousers to replace my Sprayway waterproofs, as the seam tape has come off. I bought size small and they are a good fit, in that there isn't a massive amount of excess material, however, the actual material is what I don't like. I work as a personal care worker for the NHS, and I walk all over, and am in and out of people's (very warm) houses. My previous trousers were fine to wear on their own, they kept me warm and dry as they were Nylon with a breathable Gortex lining, and I didn't get too hot. These trousers are Poly-urethane with a Polyester lining, and boy do you sweat in them, not only that but these are actually labelled 'mens', and the crotch, where it's glued is quite uncomfortable, as it rubs the inside of the legs.
I didn't want to spend too much on trousers for work, but to be honest I wish I had now as, in order to make them more comfy, I will have to wear something underneath like leggings, which will be too warm for working in, so I might just keep them for walking the dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly Hanson 'Voss' Waterproof Trousers., 27 Oct 2013
Excellent size. Medium. A bit long. I'm only 5 foot in my walking boots! Will take them up or roll them up! Prompt delivery. Arrived in normal post. Were here in plenty of time.