5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Best book in its genre, i have read a lot of these recently and this is far and away the most practical,rewarding, real, and one that you can feel that you can apply the knowledge in the book to benefit your life in a positive way.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Left me disappointed
This book promised a lot and yes the principles are sound, but it doesn't deliver on its promise - how to set 10x goals - it merely talks around the subject. I found myself looking forward to the end so I could start on a book with substance
Published 7 months ago by Leighton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 May 2013
This review is from: The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The 10x Rule, 27 Nov 2013
"Never set realistic goals; you can get a realistic life without setting goals for it". This book puts more light on areas I didn't see properly in my life, so now I understand why I didn't succeed. Grant Cardone is a master at showing people exactly what they MUST do to create the success they desire!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changer, 3 Feb 2014
Time, Money, Selling, Relationships, Business, Health, Grant covers it all in a new way of thinking for the survival of all areas of your life best book ive ever read, this is our new household bible

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Oct 2013
K. J. Lear (Hornby, Northallerton, North Yorks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This set of CDs is narrated by Grant as his passion is superb - i couldnt get the CDs to rip and transfer to my iPhone (only the 1st 3), so i contacted them and WOW they sent me the mp3 versions for free - NOW THAT is what i call super service - if you want an in your face look at the world to motivate you BUY THIS OK

5.0 out of 5 stars How to increase sustainable fulfillment of human potentialities, one's own as well as those of others, 10 Jan 2012
Robert Morris (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Many years ago, I read a book written by David J. Schwartz, The Magic of Thinking Big, that helped me to widen and deepen my perspective when exploring possibilities. I was reminded of that book as I began to read The 10X Rule in which Grant Cardone also urges his reader to keep in mind that most human limits are self-imposed. Long before Schwartz's book was published (my copy was published in 1987), Henry Ford observed, "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." More recently, in Built to Last, Jim Collins and Jerry Porras urge business leaders to select what they call a BHAG, a Big Hairy Audacious Goal, for their organization. Cardone brings valuable insights to an important discussion of how to increase sustainable fulfillment of human potentialities.

In other words, many (most?) people become committed to a negative self-fulfilling prophecy: consciously and/or unconsciously, their self-defeating attitude ensures that they will either fail or fall far short of what they could have achieved. And more often than not, they see themselves as victims of circumstances over which they have little (if any) control. In striking contrast, peak performers are committed to a positive self-fulfilling prophecy: consciously and unconsciously, they consistently achieve great success beecause they are absolutely convinced they not only can but WILL. It is not a matter of "if," only "when."
In Chapter 1, Cardone lists the basic series of mistakes people make when setting out to achieve goals:

1. Selecting objectives that are too low, too easy, etc. that will not excite, inspire, and motivate people.
2. Severely underestimating what is necessary to achieve a goal.
3. Spending too much time competing, not enough time succeeding.
4. Underestimating the resistance and adversity that must be overcome to achieve the goal.

In essence, as Cardone explains, the 10X Rule is based on two separate but interdependent assumptions: First, if you set (let's call it) a 1X goal or target and then increase it by a factor of ten, you may not reach that but you will achieve far more than you originally intended. Also, if you set a 10X goal or target, you will make a corresponding investment of resources (especially time, energy, and focus) far greater than you would have invested to achieve a 1X goal or target. The place to be, therefore, is at the 10X level both in terms of setting a goal and efforts to achieve it.

After carefully reading and then (hopefully) re-reading this book, many people will ask, "What now? Where to begin?" Cardone offers excellent advice in the 23rd and final chapter, "Getting Started with 10X." (Actually, a reader has already gotten started by reading the book and probably gained - as I certainly did -an increased awareness of self-imposed, self-defeating limits.) There are six specific suggestions (on Pages 188-189) that are best revealed within the narrative, in context, but I feel comfortable revealing a few of Cardone's key points. First, getting to and then operating on a 10X level is a journey, not a destination. Like failure, success tends to feed upon itself and thus one must be prepared to increase the level of difficulty of a given goal increase the degree of success when achieving it. Finally, the aforementioned journey can and should include the involvement of those who can provide support and encouragement to the "pilgrim" who, in turn, must be not only willing and able but also eager to provide the same support and encouragement to others during their own journey.

In fact, what could be more satisfying than applying the 10X Rule to making a positive difference in the lives of others? If there is a higher goal in life than that, I would very much like to know about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Motivating Book To Make You Step Up Your Game, 16 Nov 2014
Katie Forrest "The Nutritionist" (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This was my first introduction to Cardone after hearing from two separate people about this book, I had to try it and really enjoy it.

In particular, the chapter about the truth about the middle-class is really eye-opening.

The audio version is great too and read by Cardone himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grant, You have made an impact on my Life., 6 Dec 2014
E. Orobator (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If after reading this book you don't change your outlook / approach to life, then I seriously doubt you will find a more detailed kick butt, take no prisoners book to get you moving. He tells you of his mistakes and what it cost him. He gives you step by step action guidelines to make it easy to implement the powerful ideas in this book. Not all of us want to build $100 Million empires, but for those who want to create an amazing life and be an example for others to emulate, then I can't think of a better book to get you moving. It's 10X mind set all the way baby. I now find myself completing work in days when I used to take weeks. I realized after reading this book that my laziness has cost me dearly and that I could no longer afford to delay. I wish I had come across this book much sooner because it tells you exactly what it takes to become mega successful much sooner, on a more consistent basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get in the cardone zone, 18 July 2013
Grant cardone is a multi millionaire mainly through hard work and dedication. This book is an insight to his way of thinking. I read the book on the way to work, used some if the strategies and closes the same day and worked instantly.

If you want to improve your sales skills make the £15 investment!

4.0 out of 5 stars Go on, amaze yourself, 23 Oct 2014
Read a couple of times at least. No I'm not saying 10 times, but it does require you to put in some extra work and it's worth it because strangely, you get enpowered to do more perhaps just by believing in yourself. That's it you see, it cannot be explained by me but it works.

3.0 out of 5 stars Left me disappointed, 28 May 2014