5.0 out of 5 stars Fab stickers
I bought these as a little extra for my twin boys bedroom, i loved them and they are good quality and really make the room so i bought more and made them into a border around their room! would definitly recommend these stickers! :)
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by TwinMummy

3.0 out of 5 stars Exciting enough for 3 years old son
It was ok to peel even if some were harder to peel. There is as someone reviews 'polic' with missing e but at 3, my son does not mind and he loves the bright colours.

I have put some above the door and along skirting nd back of bookcase.

For one of them I wanted to change the position, it was easy to peel and restick, so overall ok product...
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by S. Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Exciting enough for 3 years old son, 20 Jan. 2013
S. Hill (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CAR & TRUCK, Large Wall Stickers for Boys Bedroom, Childrens Playroom (Kids Stickarounds) Fire Engine & Police Car Stickers

I have put some above the door and along skirting nd back of bookcase.

I would buy again, so many wall stickers are so expensive, this is good vaue for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab stickers, 6 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Feb. 2014
Very happy with these! Used them to decorate my sons bedroom in a rented property. They look very professional.
Would defo buy again and have recommended to a friend,
Thanks :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with them being folded for delivery, 30 Jun. 2014
The word POLICE is spelt wrong.
Not happy with them being folded for delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Bright and colourful

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab stickers, 5 Jun. 2014
These worked really well and were easy to appy. They make a great feature to my son's bedroom wall. He loves them

3.0 out of 5 stars cute little stickers, 6 May 2014
Lovely little stickers, my son loves them, but when I tried to move one it started ripping, apart from that very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend salesmen, 21 Mar. 2014
I am happy with the purchase and packaging subject, the object came to a complete and easy to use as I expected. I recommend salesmen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 Feb. 2014
Really good product . Bought for my 2 year olds big boy room & he loves them as do we

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointed, 12 Feb. 2014
I ordered 2 sets of these one on a different picture selling page on amazon which I thought were different stickers as they look completely different. I didn't realise same place was selling them I got charged £3.50 for each set costing £8 in postage and they arrived in same tube. A bit disappointed and dont really no how this can be justified??