5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, but be careful with the size.
This is a great quality product, I was on the lookout for an external groin guard so I could quickly remove it when not needed (during warm-ups, etc) and after looking at many decided on this one.

Published on 31 July 2012 by Dominic Le Gros

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job
I must admit, I used to have the similar guard made by "Shogan" size medium, so when I saw this make on sale I thought this is the one... I was aiming for size large since the shogan was medium and tight.
Published 18 months ago by DMJ MIAH

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, but be careful with the size., 31 July 2012
Dominic Le Gros (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Authentic RDX Groin Guard Protector MMA Cup Boxing Abdo (Misc.)

I had read a review warning that it comes up quite large relative to the size and I can confirm this - at 100kg with a 38" waist - the medium fits me great, not something I can normally say!

In training the guard is secure and comfortable and easy to slip on and off.

The price is better than a lot of other guards out there and the build quality is about the best I've seen.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone who needs a secure, comfortable groin guard.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent protection, 6 Aug. 2011
when i fight with the guard in mma i forget im wearing it as it fits realy well doesn't stick out and puts no pressure on my body. it als gives excellent protection and it absorbs any hits and bashes i strongly recommend this groin guard for mma and im sure it is good for other sports

4.0 out of 5 stars rdx groin guard, 16 April 2012
1st of all value for money excellent it absorbs impact well allows mobillity i use this in mma and k1 training the only downside is the sizeing i am 5foot10 15stone 8pound a 38-40" waist so i got a large and it is huge!!! on me so it moves alot and is a little uncomfortable but only because of it being too big. fast delivery good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 20 Nov. 2013
DMJ MIAH (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I do full contact karate, which means I need to ensure I get something comfortable. I read the reviews and they all said Medium is better as large was uncomfortable. In fact one review said the guy was close to 100KG with a 38 size waste and large was too loose and he was happy with Medium.
I bought Medium and I am weight 80KG, waste 34Inch, and found Medium size uncomfortable. Would have preferred the Large size. I do full contact fighting. I hope this is helpful to those who are purchasing this product, overall its really great, just the size issue that requires serious consideration, you really have to be honest with your self.... lol

5.0 out of 5 stars A Guard Protector worth getting., 28 Jun. 2012
The guard arrived quickly within a few days of ordering.

After having these for some time now they are worth every penny, they fit well and do the job fantastically, which for a groin guard I'm very glad it does. The straps on the back are fine and you can slide in and out of them without doing the straps all the time if you want.

I use these for MMA and they stay in place just fine and have done the job really well, even for grappling on the floor with all the twists and turns, and locks.
I would recommend the guard to anyone doing martial arts or sports as it's not worth not using one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Girl Guide Groin Guard?, 8 Oct. 2014
This is a very VERY small groin guard. Im scratching my head at existing comments. Sorry to make your decision more confusing, however, having read previous reviews I mistakably went one size smaller to a Medium. With a 32" waist I typically wear a Large for comfort.

I struggled to get this up to my waist which is puzzling because I am by no means an olympic cyclist, i've never even seen a velodrome and I often skip leg day. With a bit of a wiggle though I managed to let the "groin" see the guard, but there was no room at the inn. The inn was very restrictive and even at this point the waist straps were at mid buttock and the so called lower ab protector just breaching the top of the leg. In doubt of myself I actually had to check and recheck the label to ensure there wasn't a female version I had somehow accidentally ordered. This guard is tiny!

Given the build quality seemed reasonable I will be reordering an XL as long as I can establish that the guard itself increases in size along with the elastic waist straps. I wouldn't advise any male to buy a Medium if you started puberty more than 36 seconds ago :/

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2012
Good product and great price , fast delivery and product just as described . My nuts are now protected should someone decide to kick me directly in my crackers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong product, 22 Nov. 2011
This item provides you with a solid bit of protection for where you need it most. It is well made and it has a lace up back. Before you start to think that you need to tie it up each time you wear it, you don't. The sides are made of a strong elastic material so it is easy to slip on and off, but the addition of the laces means that you can tighten it up or loosen it to suit. Overall I think this is good value for money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Short term insurance for the family jewels., 17 Sept. 2014
Neil Chambers (notts.) - See all my reviews
Bought this for Krav Maga, (essential bit of kit). It fits very well (size large fits my 36" - 38" waist fine); I tend to wear it under my track suit bottoms as there's too much material to bunch up if worn over the top. Doesn't get in the way during warm up or training. Gives good protection against moderately serious kicks, BUT you do still know you've been kicked!
Quality seemed ok initially, but now I've had them for a few weeks the elastic waist band is just starting to pull away from the front padding and the elastic has lost some of its stretch along the sides of the front padding too. Still does the job just fine, but I can see me having to buy a replacement sooner than I'd hoped and If and when I do, I'm sorry to say it won't be another one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them if you want to be a father :), 29 Jun. 2012
They are great and very good value for money. If you want to save your jewels this is a product for you. JUST ONE REMINDER!! Please buy one size smaller than you think you are. I'm a big guy with big ass so the obvious size for me was LARGE ... I had to move the seam to reduce the size.

The are really comfortable and are not blocking any moves.