5.0 out of 5 stars good readable book., 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Barcode Booty: How I found and sold $2 million of 'junk' on eBay and Amazon, And you can, too, using your phone (Kindle Edition)
i found it very good reading, full of good ideas and practical tips, the onlygripe i have did he do it as easy as he said.. but i found it a very interesting read, but it all happened, in my favouite country, and its a lot differant there, highly recomended read, john.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of info, 4 Nov 2013
This is all new to me so all the info was of interest to me. However as I don't live in America the resources that he mentions are not really helpful to me, but I can look for similar services where I live. So I have the foundation where to look and what to look for. But for those that do live in America you have a good list of resources to begin with as we as good info for those of you starting out. So all round a good book for a beginner at an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual Great & Inspirational Info from Steve, 23 April 2011
Having read several of Steve's other books, I was so excited to see this on the Kindle that I downloaded Kindle for iMac and read it at one sitting. As always, Steve is easy to understand and gives plenty of his own and other people's examples. Gives some great ideas of where to find stock, as well as examples of how much you can make by buying marked down stock.
In the next edition, it'd be great to see some info on what apps are available in the UK and other markets - but this book certainly had me inspired to explore the FBA program!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is great!!!, 13 Jan 2013
This book got me hooked immediately I started reading and cannot wait to finish the book so that I can put into practice all the things he has suggested in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars FREE ??!!, 17 Mar 2012
I'm only a third into this book and I've genuinely learnt something new..It's amazing that this book is free to download; it offers genuine up to date information that I haven't seen anywhere else. You've got to admire how some people are ingenious with technology and see the opportunity that others miss.

ARRAY(0xa3d1a0d8)