on 10 October 2012
These little beauties have turned my feet from embarrassing,, split and sore to soft and lovely. I rub some of the heel balm on and slip these on at bedtime and volia......im soft as a babies bottom.
on 17 April 2012
I like the fact these aren't a full sock, there's something cold and unpleasant about gel socks and these are a great idea. Used in conjunction with a foot cream, they have certainly made a difference.
on 21 February 2013
I'm sure if i was to persevere with this it would have had some effect but after a few wears the stitching was already fraying and the socks starting to need a wash. Just use the cream with an old pair of socks at night or a couple of plastic overshoes on your feet. these aren't worth messing about with.
on 7 February 2013
My heels already show an improvement after years of problems. The fact that the sleeves are good for 40 uses it great. I will definitely buy some more
on 30 June 2014
Last forever, are easily washed in washing machine (don't tumble dry by accident as the gel melts, obviously!). Do a really good job. I combine with coconut oil for really pampered feeling feet.
on 5 March 2014
Bought for my husband who has very dry heels. He has been wearing them at night after moisturising his feet with special foot cream, and he definitely feels they have helped to keep his heels softer. The only downside is that for the first few weeks they shed some sort of fluff in the bed. This seems to have stopped now though.
on 1 April 2013
As a suffer,er of extremely cracked heels,I am very impressed with these sleeves.After only a few days use,I found a great inprovement. I would highly recommend this item.
on 27 June 2014
comfortable to wear at night. keeps the gel in place as expected. good product, does the job.
on 30 January 2013
Bought these and the gel split inside one sock and came out in the other, plus stitching came undone all in under 1 week. The seller will not help and has told me to contact the manufacturer. I explained I had purchased from them so they need to deal with the problem. However, they don't want to know. Obviously they have no after sales service.
on 14 May 2013
These are fabulous! If you have dry skin on your feet or cracked heels (as I had) then these are for you. I wear them all night but I put Flexitol Heel Balm on before.