5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I bought these as my old panasonic ones died. I was dubious about spending this much on headphones but glad I did.

The sound is great and the range is amazing. I can walk all around my office at work (even to the toilets!) and they still work. I have not put the 25hour charge to test yet, but I do wear them all day and they last the distance.

They...
Published on 31 Aug 2011 by A. Legg

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh...
Here's what I'd describe as the ideal reason to buy these headphones: You want to watch TV/movies or listen to music at night without waking anyone up whilst sitting too far away from the TV/PC/Hi-fi to use a wired pair of headphones.

Do not buy these if you're wanting headphones solely for listening to music. I bought these as a replacement for Sony MDR...
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by jon_fed

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Do just what I bought them for, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Sony Wireless Closed Over-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)
If your a bit deaf and your family complain that you turn the T.V up too loud then invest in a pair of these. They transmit the sound from the TV straight to the wearer,wirelessly. Got them for my Dad,so we can now hear ourselves talk when watching T.V.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for mild to moderate deafness, 26 Mar 2013
I bought these so I can watch late-night TV without disturbing my neighbour. I have mild to moderate deafness in both ears, and find the sound quality (I don't use a hearing aid) much better than watching TV without them. They are comfortable, not too heavy, and stay on my head if I walk about. The open ear pieces mean I can hear the phone if it rings while I'm wearing them, and my ears don't feel enclosed.

The device seems well made, feels robust and is - as these things go - fairly elegant. It was easy to install, and the controls are well designed, with an on-off switch on one side and a volume control on the other. Reception is fine; I can go into another room and still hear.

Best of all is the charging-stand. The device slips really neatly into place on the stand, so you don't have to use batteries, or remember to charge the device; you just place it back on the stand and it charges while you're not using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good set, 26 April 2012
Wayne O'Brien (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these for around the house. They seemed a decent price for wireless and reviews were good. When they arrived they seemed bulky but are actually very comfortable on. The wireless is good quality and I can wander around the whole house and garden with them on and I'd say the noise cancelling is pretty good, especially considering they're not as expensive as some other models. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 27 Jan 2012
Bought these so hubby could listen to TV while I'm studying for a degree. He thinks they're great-they block out all outside noises and the range is great (he can go and make a cup of tea and not miss a thing on the TV!)
The way the headphones sit on the charger looks neat. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 7 Dec 2011
This is the BEST Headphones i have owned in the last 10 years. Very Good sound. Get one ...get one quickly.On Sony Website is for £99.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - very pleased, 16 Nov 2013
These have transformed the way I listen to music, particularly as I've just finished putting all my 80s vinyl onto CD and there was a limit to how much more AC/DC and Iron Maiden my wife could take. They are supremely comfortable, very easy to operate and dock/charge, and the stand plugs into pretty-much anything with a 3.5mm mic port. The sound quality is extremely good (in fact, it can show up deficiencies in the equipment you're playing the CD on: don't connect the headphones up to a tatty old laptop, for example) and it's a revelation to hear CDs I've had for years in crystal clear sound. The range is excellent too: they work everywhere in our quirky old house, which is a rabbit-warren of small rooms with thick walls, as well as right down the end of the garden.

A few small downsides you should be aware of. There is a very (but it is only very) small amount of noise leakage. The volume control can get adjusted by, say, the collar on a puffa jacket. And sometimes they do slip very slightly if you have a small head. But none of these detract from the fact that, in my view, these are a top product. Particularly as I'm not a fan of "inner ear" headphones that are so fashionable these days, and because I find anything heavy on my head quite disconcerting, I am very pleased with them. Just remember not to shake your head too vigorously to the music (old habits die hard...), and resist the temptation to sing along to what you're listening to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant headphones, 26 Dec 2013
Was looking for a pair of wireless headphones and opted for these.

Lightweight, great battery life, light to wear.
Sound quality is right up there, plenty of bass as well. They can sound a little 'airy' at points but I think this is down to the cushions needing to wear in. Mine also came with a proper 3 pin uk plug.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great But A Few Minor Flaws, 4 Dec 2013
First Of The Amazon Delivery Was Great Received The Item One Day Before Estimated Delivery Date :)

Pros: So The Pros Of The Headphones Are That The Sound Is Amazing Great Bass And When Using Them For Gaming I Can Hear When Other Players Move Making Me Win, Second The Headphone Have Integrated Volume Crontol Making It Great When Sitting Away From Your PC/TV

Cons: Only A Minor Few Details Made It Lack A Full 5 Stars, First The Headphone Fit Tightly ON Your Head Meaning Your Ears Heat Up Fast And There Is No Ventilation So You Have To Sort Off Lift The Ear Cup For The Ears To Breathe Not big Problom But During Gaming It Can Get Annoying. Second Problem Was That A 2 Pin Power Supply Is Provided Can Be Sorted With A Converter But Living In The UK You Expect A 3 Pin Plug. Third Not Really A Problem But The Headphone Are Quite Clunk And Huge But Its OK Since You Are In The House.

Overall Great Pair Of Headphone Sound Great And Looks Nice, Could Have Been Improved My Fixing Previous Cons, Also A Mute Button Will Be Nice But For £50 For A Wireless Headphone Set I'm Not Complaining Much So I Would Definitely Recommend These Headphone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 11 Sep 2013
I bought these to help block out the noise of my neighbours' washing machine while I'm watching television. They certainly help with that - the sound quality is very good and although they don't block out all ambient noise, they do muffle it so that it's less intrusive. It's great to be able to hear the TV or music when walking around the house (I haven't tried them in the garden yet). Easy to set up and use, lightweight, cool and comfortable. The charging stand is stylish and discreet. I had one problem - the sound suddenly cut out at one point and I couldn't get it back despite following the troubleshooting guidelines. I noticed the green light on the stand was flashing, and it turned out that the sound volume on the TV was too low for the stand to receive a signal (I find this poor sound problem happens on some HD TV channels). I turned up the sound on the TV (not the best solution in my view) and the stand was able to receive the signal. When I switched to another TV channel the signal was fine.

I spite of this minor problem, I'm very happy with the headphones so far (I've only been using them for a couple of days).

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant sound!, 15 Aug 2013
Would recommend , films sound brilliant on tv and music from I pod impressive. Not a geek with technical side so probably not help with this review. Personally think sound is fantastic,set up plug in and switch on auto tune and your away. Good value for money nd even arrived well packaged and much earlier than expected. Also came with UK plug one of reviews said it didn't. Highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›