5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
this is a very useful little buffer, it leaves my floors lovely and polished and i used a non slip polish
Published on 28 Sep 2011 by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars floors
after using this polisher on several occasions I find a lack of weight on the buffers its a great labour saving device and if you fix a tin of treacle on the buffer housing it works just great ( it doesn't have to be treacle it just that the weight is right )
Published 8 months ago by chris f

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 28 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Eubank Polisher, 27 Nov 2011
Ordered 15.00 hrs Thursday 24/11/2011 arrived 0800hrs Friday 25/11/2011 unpacked by 0830hrs read the instructions, and was using it by 0900hrs
We have 42 sq mtrs of hardwood flooring, which is hard work when you are 74 years of age. What a product, everything you could ask for, removes old polish with ease, simply change the heads, and apply the new polish, wait until dry, and then you are ready to use the polishing heads...What a dream, all the heads used are washable, and the whole thing is is so easy to guide around into corners with its contra-rotating heads you are always in control. Last time we had the flooring cleaned and polished, it cost £95.00 from now on its all FREE. J I

4.0 out of 5 stars great affordable polisher, 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ewbank Floor Polisher, 160 Watt, Red (DIY & Tools)
I've been using this on my wood floors for about 2 weeks now. Its easy to put together and polishes well. The cleaning attachment is very gentle (so not really suitable for heavily soiled areas)which is ideal for parque floor. Really pleased with the polishing, but it does snap back into an up right position if youre not careful. Otherwise a brilliant product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floor polisher, 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: Ewbank Floor Polisher, 160 Watt, Red (DIY & Tools)
Have been looking for something to bring my wood floor back to looking like new, was browsing Amazon & found this. Does all I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dramatic improvement, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Ewbank Floor Polisher, 160 Watt, Red (DIY & Tools)
I used this on our tired looking sealed wooden floors and they looked like a new floor. Really impressed with how light weight this polisher is. I also think the vac is much better than I had expected from reading other reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fantastic for me, 7 July 2014
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ewbank Floor Polisher, 160 Watt, Red (DIY & Tools)
This item exceeded all my expectations. The first one I bought was just the polisher only, but when it arrived it was broken and I sent it back for a refund. I wish I had just bought this one from the beginning. Other reviewers must be incorrectly applying the polish or something because I genuinely have no issues with it. I use the Astonish Non Slip polish on the floors which I apply and let dry for an hour. I then use the buffing pads and whizz around and the dark effect laminate flooring comes up amazing. So much than you can actually see reflections in the floor. My dark laminate is five years down, but with the polish and the machine they look brand new again, actually I never think they shined like this. The whole of my downstairs is laminated and it takes longer than you would to hoover it, but I take the swivel sweeper around first, quick wipe over using the spin mop, apply the polish and then buff. It is so surprising how much dust this thing picks up with the hoover attachment!!

The built in vacuum adds weight to this machine which helps and I can't fault it genuinely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floor polisher, 18 July 2012
B. Rosengarten "Book" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ewbank Floor Polisher, 160 Watt, Red (DIY & Tools)
We have a large area of wooden flooring in our house. So far this polisher does the job very well and the floors are looking good. I use it about once or twice a week. We have four dogs and it deals with all their mess

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny floor, 3 Jun 2012
S. G. Reeve "Spug Reeve" (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ewbank Floor Polisher, 160 Watt, Red (DIY & Tools)
As we have no carpet downstairs in our house, this is the perfect tool with a decent polish product, to have the whole lower floor shining like new. Also the added bonus of a vacuum and buff combination. A great buy for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ewbank Floor Polisher, 160 Watt, Red (DIY & Tools)
My entire downstairs is hard floor (different surfaces) and for a while I have been considering what would be the right machine to keep it clean with ease particularly allowing for my disability. Eventually opted for the Ewbank polisher & vac. It's lightweight and easy to control. If you move in a circular motion I found it did not leave streaks. I used Method Wood Floor Cleaner or their squirt & mop for hard floors. Light squirt, go over with the brushes fitted to the Ewbank, change to the pads and go over it again to buff up (this time with the vacuum going. Must say I got through the floor cleaning a lot quicker and since I cannot go down on my hands and knees to clean the floors this does offer a degree of independance.

You still need to sweep the floor before cleaning as the vac is not too powerful but one problem the vac did solve for me was it is ideal for picking up the residue of fluff etc that always seems to appear after sweeping/steaming. It still appears after cleaning the floor with the Ewbank but the vacuum takes care of it.

Another good point is that it has a very long flex so I was not having to keep changing the electrical socket. Overall I am really happy with this machine. It's a good price and ideal for domestic floors. Some reviewers seem to be expecting a heavy duty cleaner - it isn't that but for normal domestic use it is ideal. If you need heavy duty there are professional, commercial machines available elsewhere with a price tag to match!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Jun 2012
Bought one of these recently to polish laminate floors. works really well. I used astonish floor polish which was okay, but I will try a different one next time. Only 4 stars because I don't think the pads will last very well. The velcro disc really shreds the pads every time you change them.