5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen lights
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. S. L. Owen

Looked lovely online but for the cost I was very disappointed in the quality. Plastic with silver paint ... some of which was peeling off. I spent a little more as was having the kitchen/diner refurbished and expected these to have actual steel shades for that money but unfortunately not. Returned and received a refund.
Published 9 months ago by carole

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen lights, 10 Feb. 2014
Mrs. S. L. Owen (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Markslojd Skarhamn Ceiling Pendant, Triple, Satin Steel (Kitchen & Home)
I love these lights, they look lovely in my kitchen. We did have to get in touch with Marslojd as we couldn't adjust the flex easily, and didn't want to break the fitting. This light was professionally installed and the electrician had great difficulties regarding the flex. After Markslojd who were very helpful indeed contacted us through email, it took a lot of patience feeding the flex through a cms at a time with great force, which in turn took a good hour, so if you too love this design be aware of this problem. The end result is great!

3.0 out of 5 stars ... lovely online but for the cost I was very disappointed in the quality, 28 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 Dec. 2014
John S. Shield (UK) - See all my reviews
I am angry about this product