on 3 January 2013
bought as gift for 9year old wannabe spy and he loved it. Quickly charges on a USB port and is very simple to operate with two discreet buttons - one on/off and one for taking pictures/video (press once to take a picture, hold it down for a wee bit longer til the red light starts blinking and it is recording mode). When we uploaded the footage from his first practice trip around the supermarked I was impressed with both the picture and sound quality. A very good item, I'd recommend it.
on 12 January 2013
My Grandson loved these Spy Net Stealth video glasses. Proved an excellant present and provided hours of fun on
Christmas day.
on 20 August 2014
These arrived early for my granddaughter's birthday. She is absolutely thrilled with them, as she is a real tomboy. Already she has used up all the space in a matter of days, and was downloading her videos onto her computer.
on 30 March 2013
I bought this for the car, so that I have some way of taking images or video of incidents while I am out in the car. and it does the job great. 2000 images or 20 minutes of video.... perfect for the job. and you look cool while doing it.. ;)
on 12 August 2013
Good value for money,made a 9 year old boy very happy! Amazon had the cheapest price as well.would definitely recommend
on 4 September 2013
Got these for my nephew for his bday loved them took loads of pictures and easy to use for his age of 8
on 26 January 2014
I took a gamble on these glasses for my nephew. 7 year old budding spy and he loved them. Easy to load, operate and recharge.
on 30 September 2013
my son inlaw has the glasses and he is very pleased with them i do not have another seven words other to say i was also very pleased with them
on 14 February 2014
Advertising works I think is the thing here. Basically a relatively sturdy set of shades wrapping a very poor camera with nothing bundled to improve the package. Way over priced and something I'd expect from dealextreme. Disappointed and only used once (literally) by my son since purchase
on 15 December 2013
These glasses film very high quality, my son has used them to film whilst using his bike and the footage was very good