5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece of Product Design!
Published 17 months ago by RogMax

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent Back
No problem with the watch, just not as robust as expected and a bit smaller than I thought. Always difficult buying something like a watch online as you can't determine if you really like it until it is in your hands - or on your wrist !
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece of Product Design!, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Braun Men's Quartz 3 Hand Movement Watch BN0032BKBKG With Leather Strap (Watch)
Just got this watch and love it already! I was already a fan of the watch's designer, Dieter Rams, one of the 20th Century's top product designers. Everything about the watch smacks of good design - simplicity, ergonomics and quality of finish. If there is a slight downside it might be argued that the date window is a little on the small side; certainly it's one of the smallest I've encountered but, having said that, it fits in well with the look of the watch face. I would rate it alongside the Swiss Railway Watch as an iconic timepiece. If you're wavering about buying it I would just say 'go ahead you'll not regret it' and at Amazon's price of just over 60 with free postage it's a real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, 12 April 2013
R Rimell - See all my reviews
A great looking watch and excellent time-keeper.
One slightly annoying quirk: my wrists are quite thin and I find I have to wear the strap very tight to stop the watch rotating around my wrist. Doesn't matter too much as I bought the watch for its looks and brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Design, 24 Dec 2013
Craig Richardson (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is currently my favourite time piece, designed by Dieter Rams who was famed for his design concepts and nods back to a time (not so very long ago) when design could be truly unique. The leather strap has a notched surface that allows it to bend and curve easily without compromising strength.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent Back, 29 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy boyfriend, 18 Dec 2012
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my boyfriend and he was so happy when he unwrapped it. The design is simple but elegant and I was very happy with amazons service