on 29 January 2014
I have browsed Amazon pages for months, trying to find a watch that was modern, sleek, practical and robust and I think I've found it! I love the look of this watch, even down to the real leather strap which has little gradations marked into it which means that you never get those bends and frays from buckling up in the same notch all the time (Difficult to explain but ingenious and stylish). So far it has kept excellent time (I check it against computer at work, no discrepancy there) and with my job as a nurse the third hand is great. I have a tiny wrist and this is usually a big problem, even with ladies watches but not with this one. It would fit most wrists up to quite chunky (I tested it on my 26 yr old son's average wrist). I just can't fault it! The price was brilliant and I'm thinking of getting the same in black.
on 20 September 2015
Disappointing - looks cheap (which it wasn't). Would have returned it but was just about to go off on holiday so will hang on to it. Apart from appearance (which I suppose is purely cosmetic) it functions as expected.
on 9 November 2014
Bought as a gift for my very active mother (she'd chosen it). It's a very smart and presentable watch and looks better in real life than the pictures would otherwise portray, so mum was happy.
on 27 April 2014
Very clean clear design as you would expect from Braun. Speedy delivery. Super comfortable strap.I will buy a black one for winter use.
on 17 June 2015
Battery went dead after two weeks